Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

2 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Bizarre but I think she does it on purpose.  I think B likes the shock factor.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

My boyfriend is a psychiatrist and he told me something similar, he told me that all humans act to seek approval from other people and unfortunately Britney was always taught that shocking the world was her way of getting people to notice her and return attention and that way the attention generated affection for her.

so at the end of the day she's just looking for love :(

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

My boyfriend is a psychiatrist and he told me something similar, he told me that all humans act to seek approval from other people and unfortunately Britney was always taught that shocking the world was her way of getting people to notice her and return attention and that way the attention generated affection for her.

so at the end of the day she's just looking for love :(

Dang, I didn't go that deep.

Post Stay Home GIF by MyPostcard

Sending love to B.

In unrelated news, I'd like to strangle B's family.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

i think britney has trauma from being overworked as a teenager so she posts like a teenager, rages like a teenager and most likely thinks like one. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
Don't blame her, everyone lives with their demons as they can. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

And people forget that she debuted at 16 when her brain is just forming to be an adult thus in the years she must rebel against the world to find herself she was controlled to act "perfect" under the microscope of the world and at the same time her manager and label s3xualized her image by selling her as the s3xy bombshell of music.

• Like 1

I think this post is more bizarre. Seeing as she post captions like most normal ppl. The only thing jarring is the ***** but that has stopped. And had it been a “professional shoot” It wouldn’t have been seen as jarring. Her dance videos are normal too if she posted dancing all day but ppl liked her choreography no one would care but b/c it’s not the style of dance they are used to see her execute it’s like what’s going on. She has explained time and time again she likes how she feels moving it’s not about the perfect moves. She saves the 8 counts for the stage. When she posted salsa and “all nite” the world erupted in praise… they did the same when she posted “a taste of what’s to come” to get naked.  

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Yasux34 said:

Only thing that was odd or to much for me was the 90% nudity other than that , Britney has always been open , goofy and just Britney so no , not odd.

Why would nudity be odd Britney has been doing that for many years in her career and slaying it just like other artist do it.

The difference is Britney gets flack or it, or called odd, abnormal, weird it's just silly.

She's always posed nude. 

Britney Spears : r/femcelebs

Britney Spears Womanizer Gif

Britney Spears Gif - Gif Abyss

Britney Spears - Criminal (#55 Hot 100) | Pulse Music Board

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block