Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

I used to think that her weird posts or the way she acts in general in social media was a consequence of years of isolation, she literally lived in a buble for the longest time. She's been free for like a year and a half now and I think her posts only got worse. Let's not act like all she does is normal, of course her social media is a big deal, the general public has a perception of her because of these posts, her family is out there damaging her image because of that too...Her children stopped talking to her because of that. So yeah, even if everybody is wrong and she is just having fun it doesn't mean that it's not a big deal. 

2022 was much worse than 2023 has been so far, though. She stopped posting nude pictures and those long incoherent rants about fast food workers, Selena Gomez and **** like that. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Love her to death, but more and more bizarre as time goes on 

especially right now lol the kid picture with the MINE in it, my goodness 

And now just 3 hrs ago, she posted the same young jj photo with a Chinese word caption "礦‘’ which means mineral,  (mine) in short.  If I was jj, I would be embarrassed....

I hate to be this way but what's going on with her ? The reposting the same photos with meaningless caption is like.... your phone ending up with a toddler who dont know what theyre doing... just randomly press any button/keyboard that accidentally uploading stuff and sending nonsense words to contacts....It's nothing but bizarre.... like WTF..... 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-i-do-no

The profile pic drag just wasn't the vibe, that's all :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

How is it any different than people calling Britney mentally ill because she dances in her living room? You don't have to answer, because it's not any different. People have treated Britney with different standards her entire life, including her fans. 

4 hours ago, annalai23 said:

And now just 3 hrs ago, she posted the same young jj photo with a Chinese word caption "礦‘’ which means mineral,  (mine) in short.  If I was jj, I would be embarrassed....

I hate to be this way but what's going on with her ? The reposting the same photos with meaningless caption is like.... your phone ending up with a toddler who dont know what theyre doing... just randomly press any button/keyboard that accidentally uploading stuff and sending nonsense words to contacts....It's nothing but bizarre.... like WTF..... 

Mining for minerals as in digging for the whereabouts of her fortune? 

Sorry, I find your post embarrassing for coming here just to insult her.

• Love 1
On 6/28/2023 at 10:23 PM, princessmimi said:

Here's my observation:

Britney is SEVERELY messed up mentally due to the trauma and mistreatment of her conservatorship.

Because Team Con and her dad treated her like an underage child,

as a coping mechanism, she mentally acted like that, which in result,

regressed her mentally.

Thats probably why she types like a 12 yr old on her captions.

I mean when someone tells you something or you get treated a certain way alot,

eventually you'll start to believe its for a reason.

I also think the n.ude pics were an F U to Team Con and her dad because how come no one said anything when she was n.ude in Womanizer and Criminal?

It seems like her sxuality is only permitted for the profit of others and when she did it for herself, it caused an uproar.

Britney seemed like she was doing well in 2016 during the Glory era but obviously things went downhill and she hasn't been the same since.

She will NEVER be Primeney or even 2016 Britney EVER AGAIN and its all thanks to Team Con and her vile family!

Agree except some of this is her own doing. We have to accept that personal responsibility is part of this too. 100% of how she’s acting is not all just everyone else’s fault. She’s responsible for what she does and posts at the end of the day. 

On 6/28/2023 at 10:24 PM, Antidote said:

My boyfriend is a psychiatrist and he told me something similar, he told me that all humans act to seek approval from other people and unfortunately Britney was always taught that shocking the world was her way of getting people to notice her and return attention and that way the attention generated affection for her.

so at the end of the day she's just looking for love :(

This makes sense. She definitely loves and desires attention. She just doesn’t always get it how she wants. 

• Like 4

I’m not going to judge Britney anymore. I don’t know what’s going on in her personal life, more than anyone else does. We all see what she chooses for us to see, and what the media says and puts out about her. That’s hardly an inside scoop to judge her over. I just what to Britney to be happy, healthy, and satisfied with her life on her own terms. What she chooses to do and post are Her Prerogative. Love you Britney!  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Tbh I find it normal.  Her captions are really jarring, but Britney seems to enjoy writing in a way that makes her seem, sort of Shakespearean…I remember a poem she wrote that was included in the BJ album booklet and I couldn’t make any sense of it (something about a “lil bean” or something).  Also, if she were to post the lyrics to “All That she Wants” as a caption, I think people would consider them confusing as well.

as for the dancing, to me she’s just doing some like…contemporary interpretive stuff because she thinks it’s fun and probably a great exercise.  Take away the fact that she shoots them in her house, put her in a dance studio and film them from further away and I don’t think they’d seem as “weird”.   The newdz were a lot, but it was clear she posted those as a middle finger to her family for controlling her body…she hasn’t done anything like that in a while.  For the most part, she looks lovely in her posts…hair is done, makeup looks nice…she’s just a quirky chick.  She definitely doesn’t show signs of being on a certain substance Daph and the Federlines are claiming, nor do I think her insanely health conscious husband would tolerate.  Is it normal for a celebrity?  Hail naw…is it normal for a normal person?  I’d say, yeah.

• Love 2

Of course the posts are bizarre. It seems that she lives in a vicious cycle, it's always the same things, the same poses, the same strange "dances". It's all very ***ualized too... it was the *****, now videos squeezing the *****, videos always lowering the shorts/bikini...

• Like 2

Instagram seems to have multiple functions of her...it's sort of a combination of rants/fashion checks,/dance expression and diary. This isn't abnormal in itself, however the fact that she invests so much in it is generally not a good sign...I would extend this specualtion to the general public as well. Social media is poision, and anyone who becomes dependent on it endangers themelves. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block