Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah Justin is gross. It’s funny he threw Britney under the bus by claiming to be a victim of being cheated on, yet cheated on his current wife. Someone who’s been cheated on wouldn’t go and do it to someone else I feel.

I never understood the fascination over Britney’s virginity or her ***** for that matter when people like Christina and Jessica were never asked about their ****. It’s always been a double standard for Britney for some reason. Could be because like my friend said, Britney is a rare case of being beautiful on the inside and outside, it makes a lot of people jealous of that because they think someone like that should have a major character flaw when she didn’t.

People in the 90’s and early 00’s were prudes. Today no one cares if your doing it and with who as long as it follows the rules of consent. The only ones that do are part of the old breed of people that’s slowly diminishing. Also if someone would ask a teen celebrity that today, they would be canceled so fast they wouldn’t be able to ask their next question. Cancel culture is a double edge sword. In regards to the questions Britney was subjected to, no one would be able to keep their job if they asked those today. It’s a form of ***ual harassment and if you’re doing it to someone under the age of 18….:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:.

Yeah I'm glad people are noticing how awful he is.

If he really loved Britney like he claimed he did, he WOULDN'T have thrown her under the bus.

You know my ex actually did that to me in real life?

When we broke up, he told my mom VERY intimate details about our relationship and it was SOOOOO embarassing especially cause she's my mother!

She didn't need to know that part of my life and I was s.lutshamed for it just like how Britney was especially cause my family is religious.

I HATE that women are seen as worthless if they lose their virginity.

Like they don't matter anymore if that happens.

Yeah its weird cause Jessica's chest was naturally bigger than Britney and she was just as gorgeous as her yet no one said anything about that.

There's actually a 1999 interview where a creepy dirty old man interviewing Britney ASKS HER ABOUT HER CHEST!

EWW WTF! SHE WAS 17!!

Can u imagine if someone did that today? They would be IMMEDIATELY canceled on Social Media!

Yeah I remember the whole "Virginity" thing back in the day.

I even remember the Jonas Brothers wearing purity rings but its crazy how they got BACKLASH for it and were made fun of yet other female teen stars at the time like Miley or Selena wore them and they were praised for it.

Why does society think its bad for a man to be a virgin?

I don't see nothing wrong with it.

I think virginity is a wonderful thing and you should keep it until you meet the right person.

At least thats what I believe.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I'm glad people are noticing how awful he is.

If he really loved Britney like he claimed he did, he WOULDN'T have thrown her under the bus.

You know my ex actually did that to me in real life?

When we broke up, he told my mom VERY intimate details about our relationship and it was SOOOOO embarassing especially cause she's my mother!

She didn't need to know that part of my life and I was s.lutshamed for it just like how Britney was especially cause my family is religious.

I HATE that women are seen as worthless if they lose their virginity.

Like they don't matter anymore if that happens.

Yeah its weird cause Jessica's chest was naturally bigger than Britney and she was just as gorgeous as her yet no one said anything about that.

There's actually a 1999 interview where a creepy dirty old man interviewing Britney ASKS HER ABOUT HER CHEST!

EWW WTF! SHE WAS 17!!

Can u imagine if someone did that today? They would be IMMEDIATELY canceled on Social Media!

Yeah I remember the whole "Virginity" thing back in the day.

I even remember the Jonas Brothers wearing purity rings but its crazy how they got BACKLASH for it and were made fun of yet other female teen stars at the time like Miley or Selena wore them and they were praised for it.

Why does society think its bad for a man to be a virgin?

I don't see nothing wrong with it.

I think virginity is a wonderful thing and you should keep it until you meet the right person.

At least thats what I believe.

I’m sorry that happened to you. That was gross what he did. My philosophy is that whatever you do in your s** life should be private if you want it to be. Nobody deserves to know details of it. Especially if you don’t want to share anything. It’s intimate for a reason. Not for someone to run around and brag about. Those kind of people turn me off. I mean I get that you’re confident and everything, but you don’t need to share every detail or brag about it.

Society is weird. They think a lot of thing’s don’t happen to men especially ***ual harassment, domestic violence, or r*** because they view men as strong ***ual beings incapable of experiencing those things because they enjoy it or they can defend themselves and it could be further from the truth. It’s backwards thinking. Harassment and abuse is harassment and abuse plain and simple.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I’m sorry that happened to you. That was gross what he did. My philosophy is that whatever you do in your s** life should be private if you want it to be. Nobody deserves to know details of it. Especially if you don’t want to share anything. It’s intimate for a reason. Not for someone to run around and brag about. Those kind of people turn me off. I mean I get that you’re confident and everything, but you don’t need to share every detail or brag about it.

Society is weird. They think a lot of thing’s don’t happen to men especially ***ual harassment, domestic violence, or r*** because they view men as strong ***ual beings incapable of experiencing those things because they enjoy it or they can defend themselves and it could be further from the truth. It’s backwards thinking. Harassment and abuse is harassment and abuse plain and simple.

Yeah it hurt especially since he was my first relationship, first love and everything with a guy.

I am SO traumatized by the s.lutshaming my mom and sister have done to me that I feel kinda scared to ever could have sx with a man again.

I'm scared that my mom or sister will think im a s.lut

There's actually a guy I am interested in now and I think he feels the same way but if we did get together, idk if I would feel comfortable taking it to that level cause I feel like I would be s.lutshamed again like last time.

Its not fair that my own family shamed me for something that is NATURAL and what all adults do!

So yeah I can relate to Britney on that topic.

True.

Its stupid that men have to hide their vulnerability to society or they'll be seen as weak or not masculine.

Also it seems like men make fun of other men when they show their emotional or romantic side.

Like for example:

I told my brother in law about my crush and his views on sx and how he calls it "making love" and that its better when ur in love

and can u believe my brother in law made fun of him and called him a virgin and weird?

First of all,

idk if he's a virgin and even if he was, whats wrong with that?

It shows he isnt promiscuous or has STDs.

Second,

I think my crush's views on sx is romantic and sweet.

I wish all guys were like that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I do not understand why this has to be so black and white. are her posts normal, are they not, are they weird, are they not, is she totally fine or is she losing her mind etc.

I don’t judger her based on her content. I don’t think she's ok because expecting her to be "ok" after what she went through is honestly delusional. she's working towards being ok and that’s the most important thing. 

it’s like somebody else here said, everyone is too focused on her instagram because that’s the only "content" we get from her. instead of letting the quiet linger, people obsess over her posts to create drama to fill the void.

truly the only thing that frustrates me about her instagram is how it gets people to behave disgustingly judgmental and ableist towards her, like she's some kind of zoo animal to be stared at and analyzed by armchair psychologists who think every person can be neatly shoved into a box.

You know what I do when I see a new post from her? I look at it and then I move along, just like I do with every other social media post. I keep forgetting this forum has never been very kind to Britney anyway. though it’s still better now than what it used to be years ago.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah it hurt especially since he was my first relationship, first love and everything with a guy.

I am SO traumatized by the s.lutshaming my mom and sister have done to me that I feel kinda scared to ever could have sx with a man again.

I'm scared that my mom or sister will think im a s.lut

There's actually a guy I am interested in now and I think he feels the same way but if we did get together, idk if I would feel comfortable taking it to that level cause I feel like I would be s.lutshamed again like last time.

Its not fair that my own family shamed me for something that is NATURAL and what all adults do!

So yeah I can relate to Britney on that topic.

True.

Its stupid that men have to hide their vulnerability to society or they'll be seen as weak or not masculine.

Also it seems like men make fun of other men when they show their emotional or romantic side.

Like for example:

I told my brother in law about my crush and his views on sx and how he calls it "making love" and that its better when ur in love

and can u believe my brother in law made fun of him and called him a virgin and weird?

First of all,

idk if he's a virgin and even if he was, whats wrong with that?

It shows he isnt promiscuous or has STDs.

Second,

I think my crush's views on sx is romantic and sweet.

I wish all guys were like that.

What a, no offense, trash family. They shouldn’t care what you do as long as you’re safe. Even that, you’re an adult, why does it matter to them? Ugh! I’m glad my family isn’t like that. I feel bad for people who have family members like that, it’s ******* awful.

Your brother in law sounds really immature. He’s got a lot of growing up to do from the way it sounds.

The guy you have a crush on sounds like a decent individual. I actually like guys who act tough and manly, but also aren’t afraid to be emotional and soft at the same time. It’s seeing that side to a guy like that is what I find truly special. Idk that’s just me though lol. I’m a pretty emotional guy so I don’t really hide it. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

What a, no offense, trash family. They shouldn’t care what you do as long as you’re safe. Even that, you’re an adult, why does it matter to them? Ugh! I’m glad my family isn’t like that. I feel bad for people who have family members like that, it’s ******* awful.

Your brother in law sounds really immature. He’s got a lot of growing up to do from the way it sounds.

The guy you have a crush on sounds like a decent individual. I actually like guys who act tough and manly, but also aren’t afraid to be emotional and soft at the same time. It’s seeing that side to a guy like that is what I find truly special. Idk that’s just me though lol. I’m a pretty emotional guy so I don’t really hide it. 

Yeah I grew up in a STRICT religious family.

Its funny because I am demonized for losing my virginity yet when my sister GOT PREGNANT at 17, MY MOM DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!!

Why were my SAFE sxual encounters with my ex who btw I was ENGAGED to be married to for 2 YEARS considered bad while my sister had unprotected sx with her now husband when he was 21??

THATS WORSE!

Even now when I bring up to my mom about if me and my crush ever got together,

she says u should WAIT until ur married.

But isnt that pointless because I didn't?

Idk tbh but all I know is if I ever do it again, it'll be when I'm in love and NOT pressured like my ex did to me.

Yeah I guess my bro in law is just the typical jerk when it comes to that topic.

Yeah thats why I like my crush because he isn't like most guys that I've dealt with. I send him pictures of me in cute outfits and sometimes even provocative ones and he's NEVER commented inappropiately with me!

Also he's never commented on my body AT ALL, even when I'm more "developed" in certain parts of my body than other women.

I respect that.

However right now we can't be together due to the fact that we live in separate cities, we never met in person (Believe it or not, I met him through someone at my social group through a video game zoom) and also he said that he can't have a relationship right now cause he wants to get his life together before that happens but he DOES find me attractive and has saved every pic of myself I ever sent him.

I am planning to meet him in person this year for my bday along with my sister and bro in law. I hope it still happens.

Btw I hope u dont mind that I am saying all this personal stuff.

I just needed to let it out, you know?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I grew up in a STRICT religious family.

Its funny because I am demonized for losing my virginity yet when my sister GOT PREGNANT at 17, MY MOM DIDNT SAY ANYTHING!!

Why were my SAFE sxual encounters with my ex who btw I was ENGAGED to be married to for 2 YEARS considered bad while my sister had unprotected sx with her now husband when he was 21??

THATS WORSE!

Even now when I bring up to my mom about if me and my crush ever got together,

she says u should WAIT until ur married.

But isnt that pointless because I didn't?

Idk tbh but all I know is if I ever do it again, it'll be when I'm in love and NOT pressured like my ex did to me.

Yeah I guess my bro in law is just the typical jerk when it comes to that topic.

Yeah thats why I like my crush because he isn't like most guys that I've dealt with. I send him pictures of me in cute outfits and sometimes even provocative ones and he's NEVER commented inappropiately with me!

Also he's never commented on my body AT ALL, even when I'm more "developed" in certain parts of my body than other women.

I respect that.

However right now we can't be together due to the fact that we live in separate cities, we never met in person (Believe it or not, I met him through someone at my social group through a video game zoom) and also he said that he can't have a relationship right now cause he wants to get his life together before that happens but he DOES find me attractive and has saved every pic of myself I ever sent him.

I am planning to meet him in person this year for my bday along with my sister and bro in law. I hope it still happens.

Btw I hope u dont mind that I am saying all this personal stuff.

I just needed to let it out, you know?

Oh it’s fine no bother at all. Sometimes people need to vent to feel better. I do it all the time lol! But yeah everything is cool. I hope it works out with this guy, as I said he seems like a decent guy from what you’ve told me.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Oh it’s fine no bother at all. Sometimes people need to vent to feel better. I do it all the time lol! But yeah everything is cool. I hope it works out with this guy, as I said he seems like a decent guy from what you’ve told me.

Thanks for understanding.

Yeah hopefully but I do think just like he needs to get his stuff together before a relationship, so do I.

Did u know I just graduated college with a degree in Fashion Merchandising this May?

I actually was supposed to enter a Fashion Internship Program that my former professor recommended but I withdrew due to VERY bad stuff happening in my life overwhelming me.

I decided to take a break this semester especially cause I have been in college for a while.

That's also why I accepted the offer of Exhale Moderator because now I have the free time to do it.

Yeah he is a decent guy and you know why I say that?

Cause I feel like some men, NOT ALL, but some would probably take advantage of a woman who confessed their feelings for them.

Like they could lead her on and manipulate her into sx or other bad things.

The fact that he is putting the potential of me and him on hold right now, 

shows he doesnt have bad intentions.

I really hope he didn't just say what I want to hear and I hope he really does like me.

• Love 1

Thanks for understanding.

Yeah hopefully but I do think just like he needs to get his stuff together before a relationship, so do I.

Did u know I just graduated college with a degree in Fashion Merchandising this May?

I actually was supposed to enter a Fashion Internship Program that my former professor recommended but I withdrew due to VERY bad stuff happening in my life overwhelming me.

I decided to take a break this semester especially cause I have been in college for a while.

That's also why I accepted the offer of Exhale Moderator because now I have the free time to do it.

Yeah he is a decent guy and you know why I say that?

Cause I feel like some men, NOT ALL, but some would probably take advantage of a woman who confessed their feelings for them.

Like they could lead her on and manipulate her into sx or other bad things.

The fact that he is putting the potential of me and him on hold right now, 

shows he doesnt have bad intentions.

I really hope he didn't just say what I want to hear and I hope he really does like me.

Yeah it’s probably best that you guys get your ducks in a row before you dive head first into a relationship.

No I didn't know you graduated so congratulations! My college education has many credits, student loan debt, and an Associate’s in Art to show for it lol. I’d like to go back possibly, because I do have a lot of credits and it’d only take me like a couple of years to get a Bachelor’s in possibly Graphic Design, but I just don’t have the time with all going on in my life. I do work for a college so I’m able to take classes, but I just don’t have the drive and the time rn for it.

Also congrats on being a moderator, I know I couldn’t do it from what I’ve seen on here lol!

Yeah I totally get it. I grew up in a predominantly female household with my only siblings being two older sisters so I’ve heard all of their experience with guys. But yeah, I mean it’s why it’s kind of hard for me to date because of being taken advantage of. Not with s** of course, but like financially and emotionally. 

Yeah, that’s good he recognizes that he needs to keep it on the back burner so you guys can get everything squared away is good, and yeah I really hope he’s just not saying what you wanna hear and he’s genuine about it. But from how you’ve talked about him he seems really decent and is patient. I know not all guys are like that but I do know that some like to just go in and hit it real quick then bounce, but he seems willing to wait which says a lot and isn’t doing that.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah it’s probably best that you guys get your ducks in a row before you dive head first into a relationship.

No I didn't know you graduated so congratulations! My college education has many credits, student loan debt, and an Associate’s in Art to show for it lol. I’d like to go back possibly, because I do have a lot of credits and it’d only take me like a couple of years to get a Bachelor’s in possibly Graphic Design, but I just don’t have the time with all going on in my life. I do work for a college so I’m able to take classes, but I just don’t have the drive and the time rn for it.

Also congrats on being a moderator, I know I couldn’t do it from what I’ve seen on here lol!

Yeah I totally get it. I grew up in a predominantly female household with my only siblings being two older sisters so I’ve heard all of their experience with guys. But yeah, I mean it’s why it’s kind of hard for me to date because of being taken advantage of. Not with s** of course, but like financially and emotionally. 

Yeah, that’s good he recognizes that he needs to keep it on the back burner so you guys can get everything squared away is good, and yeah I really hope he’s just not saying what you wanna hear and he’s genuine about it. But from how you’ve talked about him he seems really decent and is patient. I know not all guys are like that but I do know that some like to just go in and hit it real quick then bounce, but he seems willing to wait which says a lot and isn’t doing that.

Yeah.

Thank you and yes it was a bunch of hard work.

Believe it or not but when I originally enrolled in college,

I was a film major but one day, I took a fashion class for fun and I fell in love with it!

However I still completed the units for a film degree but I didn't graduate for it.

I also do want to get another degree in Fashion Design.

I think it would make people take me seriously if I had 2 degrees in Fashion.

Makes sense, good thing is College will ALWAYS be available no matter how old u get!

Did u know my mom actually went back to college when she was 40 to get a degree in Teaching? She didn't get a chance to get a degree when she was younger because she got married young and had me. (I wonder if thats why she's so freakin overprotective over me). She's now a high school spanish teacher.

So yeah its never too late.

Thanks and yeah its been good so far although I have had some difficulty with certain things like with how people react when I give warnings or the amount of reports I am required to.

I'm NOT complaining at all btw, Im grateful for this position.

I just think since ive been a member on here since 2019, people need to start seeing me now as a moderator.

Hopefully the transition won't be difficult.

I mean I am still myself, I just have a position that requires me to enforce rules and be responsible.

Yeah and he ALWAYS compliments me on my looks saying im beautiful, gorgeous and pretty and most men in the past when they've commented on my looks, they would say vulgar and inappropriate things to me.

I mean idk if he finds me attractive in that way but if he does, at least he keeps it to himself.

I also think because he got rejected by a girl he liked last year,

I think he's scared to commit to a girl right now.

Can u believe that girl called him an UGLY CREEP??
WTF??

He's SO gorgeous!
He has light brown hair, blue eyes, muscles and a nice smile!

That girl didn't deserve him.

I know I would be a better match for him than that bimbo ever would be.

I hope I don't sound cocky for saying this but I am a great person to be in a relationship because I'm loyal, honest, caring, spontaneous and fun.

His life would NEVER be boring if we were together.

I do understand where you're coming from about not wanting to date.

Dating and love is SO complicated because its a vulnerable thing.

Opening up your heart is a MAJOR risk and I know that cause of what I told you.

One day, you'll probably meet someone that makes you change your mind and not take advantage of you.

You seem like a nice guy, you deserve someone who is nice to you too.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Yeah.

I was a film major but one day, I took a fashion class for fun and I fell in love with it!

However I still completed the units for a film degree but I didn't graduate for it.

Makes sense, good thing is College will ALWAYS be available no matter how old u get!

Did u know my mom actually went back to college when she was 40 to get a degree in Teaching? She didn't get a chance to get a degree when she was younger because she got married young and had me. (I wonder if thats why she's so freakin overprotective over me). She's now a high school spanish teacher.

Thanks and yeah its been good so far although I have had some difficulty with certain things like with how people react when I give warnings or the amount of reports I am required to.

I just think since ive been a member on here since 2019, people need to start seeing me now as a moderator.

I mean I am still myself, I just have a position that requires me to enforce rules and be responsible.

Yeah and he ALWAYS compliments me on my looks saying im beautiful, gorgeous and pretty and most men in the past when they've commented on my looks, they would say vulgar and inappropriate things to me.

I mean idk if he finds me attractive in that way but if he does, at least he keeps it to himself.

WTF??

He's SO gorgeous!

I hope I don't sound cocky for saying this but I am a great person to be in a relationship because I'm loyal, honest, caring, spontaneous and fun.

One day, you'll probably meet someone that makes you change your mind and not take advantage of you.

I seriously think you are the most captivating member of this forum, I love how you write, I can see your heart in your words, the people around you are very lucky.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Antidote said:

I seriously think you are the most captivating member of this forum, I love how you write, I can see your heart in your words, the people around you are very lucky.

Aw thank you.

I'm sorry for talking about my personal life in your thread.

It wasn't on purpose.

It just came out when we talked about the breakup of Britney and Justin.

Yeah I'm a nice person but unfortunately some people in my life don't think that.

I'm not sure why considering i'm as nice to everyone in real life as I am on Exhale.

Oh well.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah.

WTF??

He's SO gorgeous!

Yeah I have a lot graphic design experience dating all the way back to doing a college program my junior and senior years of high school. Wasn’t my original major, but I got enough of those credits I could get a bachelor’s in graphic design.

That’s cool your mom went back to school. At the college I work at we had I think an 80 or 90 some year old graduate with a degree she had tried to get when she was younger, but life got in the way. It’s really inspiring. The school had her published in the college paper.

Good luck with being a moderator, it seems like it’s a stressful job, that’s why I’m comfortable just being a member on here lol. I know I’ve always wanted to be a manager or supervisor somewhere, but I’m always worried that I’d get taken advantage of. I mean some people like I know they cross a line and they should face the consequences, but like if they were like struggling with something or needed time off for something important, I would be extremely lenient, but someone I feel could easily lie and take advantage of that.

Yeah he’s better off without that girl. Probably dodged a bullet too. I know I’m good to be in a relationship as well because I’m honest, loyal, and I love hard which is how I get taken advantage of by some people like I have in the past. 

I sure hope so. I’m on dating apps looking for someone and I’ll match with someone and I’ll send them a message and it’ll just be dead on their end like why did you waste my time if you’re not even going to say anything? Then I’ll scroll through and a lot of guys are on there with this statement: “my wife knows I’m on here…” and I’m automatically like NOPE! I’m a one person person and I’d want the same in return. I’m not into those open/poly relationships, just not for me, but it seems like a lot of people are like that which is a bummer.

Thank you, I hope I do find someone someday. I’m not big on marriage, I’m perfectly content with being just together. Marriage just feels like an expensive piece of paper to get and expensive to get rid of. I don’t need it to prove that I’m in love with someone, but that doesn’t mean I’m not open to it, it’s just not what I’m looking for. I’m ready to settle down, just not get married.

You seem like a good person too and I hope it all works out with that guy. He seems really nice.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

Yeah I have a lot graphic design experience dating all the way back to doing a college program my junior and senior years of high school. Wasn’t my original major, but I got enough of those credits I could get a bachelor’s in graphic design.

That’s cool your mom went back to school. At the college I work at we had I think an 80 or 90 some year old graduate with a degree she had tried to get when she was younger, but life got in the way. It’s really inspiring. The school had her published in the college paper.

Good luck with being a moderator, it seems like it’s a stressful job, that’s why I’m comfortable just being a member on here lol. I know I’ve always wanted to be a manager or supervisor somewhere, but I’m always worried that I’d get taken advantage of. I mean some people like I know they cross a line and they should face the consequences, but like if they were like struggling with something or needed time off for something important, I would be extremely lenient, but someone I feel could easily lie and take advantage of that.

Yeah he’s better off without that girl. Probably dodged a bullet too. I know I’m good to be in a relationship as well because I’m honest, loyal, and I love hard which is how I get taken advantage of by some people like I have in the past. 

I sure hope so. I’m on dating apps looking for someone and I’ll match with someone and I’ll send them a message and it’ll just be dead on their end like why did you waste my time if you’re not even going to say anything? Then I’ll scroll through and a lot of guys are on there with this statement: “my wife knows I’m on here…” and I’m automatically like NOPE! I’m a one person person and I’d want the same in return. I’m not into those open/poly relationships, just not for me, but it seems like a lot of people are like that which is a bummer.

Thank you, I hope I do find someone someday. I’m not big on marriage, I’m perfectly content with being just together. Marriage just feels like an expensive piece of paper to get and expensive to get rid of. I don’t need it to prove that I’m in love with someone, but that doesn’t mean I’m not open to it, it’s just not what I’m looking for. I’m ready to settle down, just not get married.

You seem like a good person too and I hope it all works out with that guy. He seems really nice.

That's good. Is that a career you're interested in having one day?

You know there was actually an elderly lady who graduated at my ceremony with me? There was also a 16 year old who did too, which blows my mind cause idk minors could enroll in college.

It kinda is hard even though I love it.

Some people I've dealt with REALLY have taken it personal when I've given warnings and stuff but its not.

This is like a job, I have NOTHING against anyone on here even to the people that were rude to me in he past.

I just hope I start getting taken seriously as a mod cause just cause I'm a nice girl,

DOESNT mean they can talk the way they want to me.

Yeah he's a great guy and hopefully he really does like me.

I actually tried 3 dating apps between 2018-2019 and they were ALL horrendous experiences. I got sxually harassed and treated like a piece of meat.

All of them were horrible first dates except one dude who I went out with 3 times but then he got perverted with me and I dumped him.

Maybe you will have a better experience on those apps cause you're a man.

Men don't get harassed like women do on their looks.

Yeah well for me, I always loved the idea of marriage but is sad how they rarely work out anymore.

I mean my parents ended up splitting up in 2012 after 20 years of being together and they are religious.

The good thing is they're still good friends though and talk often.

Oh and you'll NEVER guess what happened yesterday!

Yesterday I asked my mom if I can look up pictures on her Facebook for I can send them to my phone since I dont have an account.

I was scrolling down her photo album and I found 3 PICTURES OF ME AND MY EX!
I HAVENT SEEN HIS FACE IN YEARS!
I forgot how handsome and sxy he was.

He had blonde hair, hazel eyes and a perfect smile but it doesnt matter because he assaulted me, did *****, tried to R.APE me while on *****, was physically abusive and manipulated me out of my virginity!

We made a VERY cute couple and people always said we would've had gorgeous kids but this proves that looks are deceiving and not everything is what it seems with couples.

In those pics, you would never tell he was horrible to me cause he kissed me on the cheek in one pic and im smiling.

UGH why did I fall for this dude?

I'm a smart woman, WTF!

He is the WORST mistake I EVER made in my life!

My new crush has treated me WAY better and with much more respect as a friend than my ex ever did!

I think it would hurt more if my crush broke my heart than my ex cause at least my ex didn't hide being a jerk while if my crush led me on and pretended to be interested, that would hurt alot.

• Love 1

Her IG content definitely shows her mental health issues. The conservatorship, isolation, imprisonment made her mental health issues worse. Think about how bad the pandemic isolation was for mental health...Britney went through that, except for like 10+ years. She needed to learn some coping skills, not to be isolated and have her decision making power taken away from her. She literally doesn't know how to function because she lived 10+ years of her life with other people running every aspect of her life. Hope she can re-learn some life coping skills and bounce back from this. But it might be awhile :(

21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aw thank you.

I'm sorry for talking about my personal life in your thread.

It wasn't on purpose.

It just came out when we talked about the breakup of Britney and Justin.

Yeah I'm a nice person but unfortunately some people in my life don't think that.

I'm not sure why considering i'm as nice to everyone in real life as I am on Exhale.

Oh well.

Oh no, please don't apologize for that, on the contrary I find it beautiful that my thread can be used for something much deeper, thank you very much for telling us something personal, you really are a beautiful person.

If the people around you can't appreciate it then you should find new people who can appreciate the beautiful human being that you are.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Antidote said:

Oh no, please don't apologize for that, on the contrary I find it beautiful that my thread can be used for something much deeper, thank you very much for telling us something personal, you really are a beautiful person.

If the people around you can't appreciate it then you should find new people who can appreciate the beautiful human being that you are.

Thank you.

I guess my threads prove that I don't have a perfect life.

That's why I get so upset when people are rude to me on here,

acting like they know me.

I'm a nice person but somehow that always gets overlooked. 

I'm glad you and the person I'm talking to, don't judge me.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block