Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

On 6/29/2023 at 5:48 AM, First Class Diamond said:

Why would nudity be odd Britney has been doing that for many years in her career and slaying it just like other artist do it.

The difference is Britney gets flack or it, or called odd, abnormal, weird it's just silly.

She's always posed nude. 

Britney Spears : r/femcelebs

Britney Spears Womanizer Gif

Britney Spears Gif - Gif Abyss

Britney Spears - Criminal (#55 Hot 100) | Pulse Music Board

it was polished and tasteful

On 7/1/2023 at 10:22 AM, Blackout SZN said:

She did have a response to him about it.

Prince wouldn’t let her use the sample, but she did say she just kissed the guy. One of my favorite unreleased songs by her because she was standing up for herself unlike Everytime although Everytime is one of her best ballads.

idk if it was Jive’s decision to not have this song on In The Zone because she could’ve changed the sample, but yeah idk why she didn’t defend herself in interviews. Her stupid team aka Larry probably told her to not say anything. Or in her words from her testimony in court, “who would actually believe me?” They were already crucifying her. And Justin goes on radio and spills all their private info too, that’d **** me up too.

I’m watching this video rn and this explains a lot.

I never liked his eyes. he has a bad vibe, overall

• Like 1
On 7/5/2023 at 1:01 PM, princessmimi said:

That's good. Is that a career you're interested in having one day?

You know there was actually an elderly lady who graduated at my ceremony with me? There was also a 16 year old who did too, which blows my mind cause idk minors could enroll in college.

It kinda is hard even though I love it.

Some people I've dealt with REALLY have taken it personal when I've given warnings and stuff but its not.

This is like a job, I have NOTHING against anyone on here even to the people that were rude to me in he past.

I just hope I start getting taken seriously as a mod cause just cause I'm a nice girl,

DOESNT mean they can talk the way they want to me.

Yeah he's a great guy and hopefully he really does like me.

I actually tried 3 dating apps between 2018-2019 and they were ALL horrendous experiences. I got sxually harassed and treated like a piece of meat.

All of them were horrible first dates except one dude who I went out with 3 times but then he got perverted with me and I dumped him.

Maybe you will have a better experience on those apps cause you're a man.

Men don't get harassed like women do on their looks.

Yeah well for me, I always loved the idea of marriage but is sad how they rarely work out anymore.

I mean my parents ended up splitting up in 2012 after 20 years of being together and they are religious.

The good thing is they're still good friends though and talk often.

Oh and you'll NEVER guess what happened yesterday!

Yesterday I asked my mom if I can look up pictures on her Facebook for I can send them to my phone since I dont have an account.

I was scrolling down her photo album and I found 3 PICTURES OF ME AND MY EX!
I HAVENT SEEN HIS FACE IN YEARS!
I forgot how handsome and sxy he was.

He had blonde hair, hazel eyes and a perfect smile but it doesnt matter because he assaulted me, did *****, tried to R.APE me while on *****, was physically abusive and manipulated me out of my virginity!

We made a VERY cute couple and people always said we would've had gorgeous kids but this proves that looks are deceiving and not everything is what it seems with couples.

In those pics, you would never tell he was horrible to me cause he kissed me on the cheek in one pic and im smiling.

UGH why did I fall for this dude?

I'm a smart woman, WTF!

He is the WORST mistake I EVER made in my life!

My new crush has treated me WAY better and with much more respect as a friend than my ex ever did!

I think it would hurt more if my crush broke my heart than my ex cause at least my ex didn't hide being a jerk while if my crush led me on and pretended to be interested, that would hurt alot.

I mean I go back and forth. I don’t really have to deal with people at the job I have now. Plus a lot of places want like 10 years of experience on top of your degree which is stupid.

Hope it works out for you as a mod. It seems like it’d be a tough job, but idk I’ve never done it.

Yeah I’ve had no one talk to me on my dating apps, just liked and then ghosted after I like back and message first saying hello. Idk if it’s something with me or something with them. It’s really annoying. I’m not looking for a fling and I stated that on my profiles so they don’t waste their time and I won’t waste mine. 

Your ex sounds like a pos. I hate people like that. I hope he gets what’s coming to him for being one of those guys. Don’t be too hard on yourself over him, he isn’t worth the time.

I hope the guy you like won’t be like that, that would really suck. Hopefully everything works out and he’s the one you’re meant to be with.

• Love 1

I saw it as way to express herself, she doen´t have a stage anymore, they kill that part of her, so I think hers post are a way to have that back in her way. Her post are like abstract painting, each of us have a different representaion of what it means, for some she is a broken doll looking for help, for others like me an expression of freedom.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

I mean I go back and forth. I don’t really have to deal with people at the job I have now. Plus a lot of places want like 10 years of experience on top of your degree which is stupid.

Hope it works out for you as a mod. It seems like it’d be a tough job, but idk I’ve never done it.

Yeah I’ve had no one talk to me on my dating apps, just liked and then ghosted after I like back and message first saying hello. Idk if it’s something with me or something with them. It’s really annoying. I’m not looking for a fling and I stated that on my profiles so they don’t waste their time and I won’t waste mine. 

Your ex sounds like a pos. I hate people like that. I hope he gets what’s coming to him for being one of those guys. Don’t be too hard on yourself over him, he isn’t worth the time.

I hope the guy you like won’t be like that, that would really suck. Hopefully everything works out and he’s the one you’re meant to be with.

Makes sense.
Yeah a career and school will always be around, its important to take time for yourself.

Oh yeah it is but I do enjoy it.

Its just annoying how some users are not taking me seriously as a mod and telling me I can't voice my opinion.

Yesterday I got MAJOR backlash cause I commented on Britney's appearance in an IG video! These people started calling me a hater and that I shouldn't talk like that.

HELLO ITS CALLED AN OPINION!

Have they ever heard of one?

I NEVER called Britney ugly or crazy! They act like I did.

No one gave a damn when I said my opinion before and now they do?

However I'm not gonna let them get to me, I was given this position for a reason and I intend to do my job correctly.

Hm I wonder why they do that to u. 

I'm sure you're not bad looking. 

People are weird.

Well the last time I heard about him was in 2018-2019 when my bro in law said that he heard my ex went to jail.

GOOD! I hope he's still there!
You know what I regret?

Not pressing alot of charges on him, all I did was get a restraining order but I should've demanded him to go to jail cause he almost killed me.

I was in the victim mindset thinking it was my fault when he assaulted me but now looking back, IT WASNT my fault!

Now I will NEVER tolerate abuse and mistreatment from anyone especially a man EVER again!

I hope so! 

I'm thinking of maybe going with my sister and my bro in law to my crush's hometown to see him for my birthday this September.

I think it would be great to finally be around him in person and see if we connect in person than just on the phone cause people act different face to face than on the phone.

I am having a VERY big bday this year!

I don't want to say my age though cause its personal plus I don't want people to say anything weird but I will say that im in my 20s as of right now.

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly think we have all had years of social media experience to look back on things and cringe and Britney hasn't had that.

Every time I get a facebook memory come up on my phone and it's something I said years ago, I usually delete it from existence due to embarrassment, and yet at the time I must have thought it acceptable to post.

Edited by davidspears

I feel like she sets herself up to be dragged by posting the dancing videos. I mean there's no direction, no intention, it's just movement that looks weird I guess. 

There's nothing wrong with doing the things she does in and of themselves, but posting whatever you're doing definitely invites lots of criticism unfortunately. 

I just find it weird because we know Britney clearly cares about her image, so I'm just confused as to why post them.

What’s weird to me is people who are genuinely concerned about what to think of Britney Spears’ Instagram content and who aee taking their precious time to create content about it on Instagram. 

From ALL THE THINGS to worry about in the world (its endless, really) people chose to worry about a woman dancing in her living room. 

Choices. Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block