Do you genuinely think that her content on instagram is "normal" or "bizarre"?

i've said it before, saying that her content is perfectly normal and that there's nothing weird about it is just delusional and doesn't do any favors. if any other celeb uploaded that kind of content everyone on here would say there's something bizarre about it, because, objectively, there is.

there's nothing wrong with admitting it. you're not a bad fan or team con or whatever for saying something so obvious. of course she can do as she pleases bc she's a free woman and doesn't hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean that kind of content is "what everyone does on IG". 

i don't like to speculate about her mental health or her trauma bc i don't know her and i find it disrespectful, but denying the obvious make us all look bad. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly her content is unique and she’s still serving it so she is still around and I’m happy to get to see her! I am happy she didn’t just disappear and we never saw her again. I don’t think her content is very strange it’s just eccentric and against the “norm”. Ending up being refreshing. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Loveprofusion said:

I do believe Britney’s posts are consistent with neurodivergencymiranda sings dancing GIF

and that is ok 

her special talents are singing dancing performing etc

This is so unserious, omg. Talking about how there's nothing wrong with being on the spectrum alongside a GIF of Miranda Sings... I really want to know what you looked up to find this GIF. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I hear people saying she is child-like but the video that kfed leaked with her correcting the kids shows a very adult version of her.

I feel like she does the Paris Hilton thing where she puts on the Barbie act, maybe out of habit.

I feel like the childlike cutsie act is kinda like her shield.

we all know she has a fierce side to her when her patience is tested. But she has been called unstable and bipolar when she shows that side of her so she can’t win.

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

But what is normal? People post whatever they want and it's their freedom. I really dont care.
WHy is their a definition of how you SHOULD post and how you SHOULDNT and who is that to decide that?

I dont think its "normal" either what Beyonce posts, or anyone else, they always only show glitz, glamour, toughness, or their butt (Heidi Klum). But because its britney there are standards....

• Love 4
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Yeah exactly !!! She can do what she want , i never said the opposite but i was think that the content was going to changing :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Nah I remember summer 2019 there was a rumor a few things DID change after Britney went to court with her mother - for instance social media. 
So before 2018 no, that was totally crowdsurf, but after 2019 I believe it has been her, BUT of course kinda restricted in what she could say or do to not get punished. When Britney went to Louisiana in 2020 she havent seen her father a few months, and after that she didnt see him again for a long time

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

Nah I remember summer 2019 there was a rumor a few things DID change after Britney went to court with her mother - for instance social media. 
So before 2018 no, that was totally crowdsurf, but after 2019 I believe it has been her, BUT of course kinda restricted in what she could say or do to not get punished. When Britney went to Louisiana in 2020 she havent seen her father a few months, and after that she didnt see him again for a long time

I think she's just learning social networks and she doesn't really know or them at all

4 hours ago, Peachy said:

Honestly her content is unique and she’s still serving it so she is still around and I’m happy to get to see her! I am happy she didn’t just disappear and we never saw her again. I don’t think her content is very strange it’s just eccentric and against the “norm”. Ending up being refreshing. 

Peachy says it! All of you, admit it. You are watching her content because it draws you in.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Not a big fan of defining what should be normal for others. I do not care to limit others like that. Do I think it is boring and a big waste, given that with her plataform she could help some causes big time? Very much so. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 1

Her posts can be eccentric but that’s not a crime, there’s nothing wrong with that, Britney’s posts are not gonna be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s because not every person in this world is the same, life would be quite ******* boring if every person on this earth was exactly the same. What I find bizarre are the people trying to give her a diagnosis from afar based on snapshots of her life.

Me personally, I find the posts can be quite repetitive and therefore becomes boring, so ya know what I do, I scroll to something else, it’s that simple. I find social media in general to be the problem because it allows every opinionated ******* a platform, you don’t like her posts, fine, scroll past them, there’s no need to diagnose her or go on these lengthy diatribes, just ignore it, it’s not like her posts are personally affecting your life.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

I cant remember a single post from her that made me feel any kind of relief about her well-being. 

I guess you’re only looking for the posts that you think are bizarre then, cause she has well thought out posts on her IG. They exist.

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 2

I dont think they are bizarre per say but they dont give the impression of a very healthy person mentally. Given her history of abuse and over medication I dont think they are that weird and atleast they're harmless. I dont enjoy her posts very often but I wouldnt say they are alarming. I will say they do make me believe the rumours that she is bipolar a lot more but that's none of our business unless she wants to talk about it

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block