Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Sometimes I feel we as humanity are worse than irrational animals. Why do people treat her like a zoo spectacle? She asked people to stop and notice how people just kept recording…They just see her as a prop. Man, I hate this world. There’s no humanity left.

I have seen several videos of people fighting on the internet it’s not just Britney 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please take a breath and watch the nicknames and comments. I would also recommend you address me accordingly as you of all people know the consequences. 

It‘s quite clear that you tend to lash out at others who you disagree with and I would highly advise you to change your tune if you’d like to continue viewing this thread. 

I think we both know you do the exact same and are extremely guilty of the things you are saying to me, so please do not be a hypocrite. I'm loving the threats, not signs of you abusing your powers at all despite us being allowed 'freedom of speech'.

But hey, you know what? i'll take your advice, the person who's been banned numerous times, attacked numerous moderators and has had multiple accounts because you are clearly a shining beacon of how I should act :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I didn't see anything manic related in that video. I saw an upset human being for being recorden even when having a dinner. I would be upset too tbh. However, I don't know any context, I wasn't there and because I am clever, I'll just relax and watch how it'll unfolds. Somebody please quote me here when something else (more videos etc) is out. Thanks in advance.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Please take a breath and watch the nicknames and comments. I would also recommend you address me accordingly as you of all people know the consequences. 

It‘s quite clear that you tend to lash out at others who you disagree with and I would highly advise you to change your tune if you’d like to continue viewing this thread. 

Team GlitterBot. This former mod is such a bully. They seem like a miserable human being. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I think we both know you do the exact same and are extremely guilty of the things you are saying to me, so please do not be a hypocrite. I'm loving the threats, not signs of you abusing your powers at all despite us being allowed 'freedom of speech'.

But hey, you know what? i'll take your advice, the person who's been banned numerous times, attacked numerous moderators and has had multiple accounts because you are clearly a shining beacon of how I should act :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean, this 100%. Very convenient to talk about freedom of speech and suddenly switch sides and use their powers whenever it pleases them.

@Jordan Miller

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

**** your entire existence! 

you’re not showing concern you’re believing the lies tmz is feeding you! 

Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

**** your entire existence! 

you’re not showing concern you’re believing the lies tmz is feeding you! 

**** your mother *****.

you’re not showing concern by saying everything is fine. YOU PEOPLE have learned nothing from 2007. Eat ****

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Incidents like this will only continue and fans will continue to pretend everything is fine even when confronted with fact that its not time after time.

That being said, I’m not automatically inclined to believe the perspective of TMZ but honestly source after source has implied she is in the midst of an episode. Sam has hinted at it (when he went live during what I suspect was an episode, her demeanor and writing on IG points to it, but look at the end of the day some fans will just never be convinced that she’s not well at the moment. They can only reconcile Britney as a perfect human being who had something horrible happen to her. But she’s a flawed human being like all of us. A flawed human being who had something horrible happen to her and continues to be taken advantage of by her family, the courts the public and lord knows who else.

Rather than pretending everything is fine I prefer to support her even with acknowledgment that things are not perfect right now. Not argue with fans who state the obvious and certainly not lie to myself about what has clearly been going on the past 2 years. I pray for Britney and wish that this all passes. I hope the media and the public gives her the privacy to go through whatever she’s going through. How disgusting of someone to film her in a state like that and agitate her making everything worse. I can’t imagine what it’s like going out and feeling like every single fricken person is watching and waiting for something to happen so they can post about it online.

agreed, but what makes me angry is the storyline, like "bizarre meltdown" or "manic", the same vocabulary they used in 2007, its clearly they tried to make her look crazy and makes everything she does as a big red flag and I dont think this is fair. If was another artist Im pretty sure they will treat the event like a normal celebrity who was pissed off with the lack of privacy. She has mental illnes issues, we know that but they used it as she was crazy and this is a complete bullshtt, they want to consolidate the idea that she is crazy and this is cruel 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Saved and framed for future generations. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block