Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, easy said:

yes? you still have failed to explain what about britney was concerning in this video. if the narrative of she was manic and acting crazy is true, why didn't they record and sell that??? why is it a video of her telling them to stop and covering her face??? again, i'll ask, what is concerning about BRITNEY in this video???

EVERYTHING! Can’t you read? I’ve said it’s all concerning.

My question is why aren’t YOU concerned. I’m sick of you dismissing people on every thread for expressing real concern. You’re a fake *****.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

That being said, I’m not automatically inclined to believe the perspective of TMZ but honestly source after source has implied she is in the midst of an episode. Sam has hinted at it (when he went live during what I suspect was an episode,

If you really believe it was a manic episode, then why don't you ask yourself why on earth Sam decided to go on live at that very moment? For what? To embarrass and humiliate Britney? This is not how supportive husbands act.

As for TMZ video, Britney behaved quite adequately. TMZ deliberately exaggerated everything in the text in order to push a narrative that suits team con's agenda.

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Literally the entire situation. Why are the filming her? Where is Sam? What was she saying? What’s not concerning? The only true statement you made was no one is respecting her.

1. They are filming her because she is Britney Spears. I hate that they are doing that, and I wish they had some common decency and wouldn't, but that is why and unfortunately there are a lot of rude people out there with no respect for others.

2. I don't get why it's so concerning that Sam isn't in the video. Perhaps he had just walked away? Idk, don't really see what's so concerning about that.

3. You can't make out exactly what she is saying, not because it's "gibberish", but because she is sat far away and there is a lot of background noise. She clearly says "over there" referring to the people filming her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Not sure what the purpose of this public outing was, when all these conspiracies are at their peak… why now, 🤷🏻‍♂️ (I am definitely not saying Britney doesn’t deserve to go out in public and enjoy herself)  when the interest in her is at an all time HIGH due to the “she’s dead” conspiracies and she hasn’t gone out in public for so long, hence said stupid rumours have started…

Not feeding into BAnon or anything like that, but the timing for this to happen would

a; prove that she is in fact NOT DEAD 

b; ensure that she will want to stay out the general public’s reach even more.

Hmmm

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Don’t know what to think. Poor Britney. 
I hope she’s good, either way. No one has the right to bother her. NO ONE! 🤬

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

EVERYTHING! Can’t you read? I’ve said it’s all concerning.

My question is why aren’t YOU concerned. I’m sick of you dismissing people on every thread for expressing real concern. You’re a fake *****.

you have failed to prove anything about britney was concerning in that video. you agreed the lack of respect was, the people filming were, but not britney. thanks for playing 

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

I’m not defending TMZ but y’all have clearly never been around someone who’s manic. I was raised by a mother with bi polar, I know what manic looks like. She’s definitely… struggling right now. She’s clearly not well, understandably. She’s not coherent from what we can hear. Like no she doesn’t want to be filmed and that’s exasperating the situation but clearly things are not all sunshine and roses.

Agreed. I hope she’s ok. People don’t realize how dangerous it can be. 

• Love 3

This is a FAKE story created by TMZ surrounding a 12 sec video LOOPED, that's extremely low quality and the sound is distorted to make Britney look crazy and some of y'all are falling for it and it's so sad. You cannot actually hear what Britney is saying so stop pretending you can. We don't have any context from anybody that was actually there, just "TMZ's sources". C'MON. SMH

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block