Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

2 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

She knows so many insane conspiracy theorist out there. So she is clearly trolling. Bday pics not that old obliviously. I suprised that you guys didn't understand her sarcasm.

Been saying this. She does like to troll. It keeps people talking. Its working lol. Yall forget britney is natural born entertainer. She puts on a show. Hell she purposely spoke in a british accent(knowing people would talk) just so she could get put on meds lol 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

and no paparazzi photos? that its weird

10 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Paparazzi are quick to find Sam, yet they can’t find Britney 

spacer.png

Yall need to give up. Adele gave an interview the other day saying she can go out without anyone finding out, it just takes a of work. Celebs can find ways to avoid paparazzi if they truly want to.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

Paris is not a good person and she will never be a good person. She's clearly using Britney for her next 15 minutes of fame. Cade works in the industry so he will also use Britney to advance his career, it's just how these people work. Britney will never have that many genuine friends in Hollywood. The only way to have any semblance of a decent relationship with these people is by using them back so it's fair at least, but Britney does not need these people. She's not even focused on her career or her fame right now. 

Britney needs to go out there and seek more opportunities to meet regular people who don't want or need her fame. I feel like there's so many celebrities who have friendships that barely anybody knows about, but everyone currently in Britney's life has their relationship with her all over their pages. 

Britney lives life like everyone else we all have those type of people in our life :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It sounds like Cade told them that Britney attended when she in fact did not. I even pointed out in the forum yesterday that the photo tmz shared was not from Saturday. In one of Cade’s b-day videos on the daily mail article he does a speech and you can hear him say something about Britney and Sam at his party. So strange!! 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Tmz covered something wrong, that has been happening to Britney since the internet started, it's not that deep. 

Anyways, her post also could be giving sarcastic, "I don't know why nobody is talking about that" - when she clearly knows people are.

Even if it was released by cade it could just be him wanting to put down some of these conspiracies.

That makes no sense to slow a conspiracy theory by another conspiracy being started if Cade was the one that did this.

Brit could also be pointing out that the media is not talking about the pictures being old, of course the fans and this forum we’re talking about it but nobody else really saying anything about it other than us.

• Love 2
Just now, Callie4610 said:

It sounds like Cade told them that Britney attended when she in fact did not. I even pointed out in the forum yesterday that the photo tmz shared was not from Saturday. In one of Cade’s b-day videos on the daily mail article he does a speech and you can hear him say something about Britney and Sam at his party. So strange!! 

And I bet you got ate up in the comments over that true tea! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So… Banon were right and Britney did not go to the birthday party..

@s&m @easy @blackingouthenegativity @ICouldntThinkOfOne must be fuming right now :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Ps. Cade Hudson, TMZ, Paris Hilton what’s good? Shady liars

Not fuming at all tbh, TMZ have sources. In this instant, their source was wrong it seems.

Literally noone lied. Either TMZ got given the wrong information or Britney is trolling. Paris didn't say Britney went, she uploaded a montage of pictures before the party for her friends birthday...

...what I do find interesting though is how her Instagram is now a valid first hard direct link for Britney to use, when last week, Literally everything was deep fakes and greenscreens. What changed? Britney said something that benefited your narrative?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block