Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

Just now, easy said:

sorry to burst your bubble but i'm not fuming, and you're not "banon" for thinking she didn't go to the party. there was never solid proof. the only one that lied was tmz, unless i missed where paris and cade said britney was at the party.

ย 

Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Confused why you quoted me because I never commented on this story prior to today?ย 

But if you want your gold star for being right about something, I will give it to you

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7g6l7ezlgzm2suo8a0y8m

So nice to see logical people hereย :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

you two pick up the brain cells that have clearly been lost!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

You clearly have something missing up there. No ability to self-reflect, just acid coming out of your mouth.ย 

I can't. You think this site impacts my life? No, you impacted this site, negatively, heavily. But you don't have the cognitive skills to comprehend what you put into this world. So keep spewing your Mean Girls sentences, i really couldn't care less now that you're a peasant like most of us. The fact that you could permaban people for writing what you just wrote to me. But you just don't get it. It's not your fault, youโ€™re clearly just incapable.ย  ย 

Aw Iโ€™m very sorry if Iโ€™ve ever upset you, I hope you can move on now!

4 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

You clearly have something missing up there. No ability to self-reflect, just acid coming out of your mouth.ย 

I can't. You think this site impacts my life? No, you impacted this site, negatively, heavily. But you don't have the cognitive skills to comprehend what you put into this world. So keep spewing your Mean Girls sentences, i really couldn't care less now that you're a peasant like most of us. The fact that you could and would permaban people for writing what you just wrote to me. But you just don't get it. It's not your fault, you're clearly just incapable.ย  ย 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:ย Exactly its the hypocrisy for me, he can say and do anything he wants and go below the belt attacking members, name calling us and shooting off the mouth vile and it's okay.

Like you said if anyone else did this it be a different story.ย 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Soโ€ฆ Banon were right and Britney did not go to the birthday party..

@s&mย @easyย @blackingouthenegativityย @ICouldntThinkOfOneย must be fuming right nowย :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

ย 

Ps. Cade Hudson, TMZ, Paris Hilton whatโ€™s good? Shady liars

lol, some of these users do make a lot of sense tbh. don't be starting fights lol. we've all been wrong before.

Britney claims to hate Hollywood and all the fake people, but they seem to be the only people that she hangs out with. This is why Britney honestly needs to leave her house and actually interact with real people more often.ย 

Let's not be deluded, celebrities and Hollywood people are always looking for a boost to their career. Paris and Cade are no different. Sam is no different. It's the name of the game for these people, it's really up to Britney to decide if she can handle it or not because she sure as hell ain't making friends with anybody else.ย 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block