Britney says she wasn't at any bday party recently and alludes to the Cade & Paris Hilton photo being shared is old

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not fuming at all tbh, TMZ have sources. In this instant, their source was wrong it seems.

Literally noone lied. Either TMZ got given the wrong information or Britney is trolling. Paris didn't say Britney went, she uploaded a montage of pictures before the party for her friends birthday...

...what I do find interesting though is how her Instagram is now a valid first hard direct link for Britney to use, when last week, Literally everything was deep fakes and greenscreens. What changed? Britney said something that benefited your narrative?

one thing is the greenscreen bull$hit and other thing is a photo that is clearly not from the birthday party. we can talk about things and be eloquent... not everything is banon

Edited by One More Time
  • Like 2

Cade posts an old picture of him, Britney & Paris to give the illusion that Britney was hanging out with him for his bday? TMZ source then claims Britney was at his bday party & spent all night with Paris even though theres no pics or vids of Britney at this party before or after. Cade has spoken to TMZ directly at some point in the past to defend himself, so he might be the source feeding that bday party story. Now Britney calls him out for posting an old photo & says she wasn’t at any  birthday party.

Not sure whats going on but someone is obviously lying and I don’t think its Britney. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not fuming at all tbh, TMZ have sources. In this instant, their source was wrong it seems.

Literally noone lied. Either TMZ got given the wrong information or Britney is trolling. Paris didn't say Britney went, she uploaded a montage of pictures before the party for her friends birthday...

...what I do find interesting though is how her Instagram is now a valid first hard direct link for Britney to use, when last week, Literally everything was deep fakes and greenscreens. What changed? Britney said something that benefited your narrative?

coping hard :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2

It’s already been said before Britney posted that the pic was actually old. It’s the same clothes as the pic people alleged was ‘shopped 🙄

Idk. I know y’all don’t like to hear this, but Britney is not the most reliable narrator. Still, it’s not surprising that TMZ had a bad source on that. Idk. If she says she wasn’t there, I guess she wasn’t. What’s TMZ gonna say in response?

44 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

It sounds like Cade told them that Britney attended when she in fact did not. I even pointed out in the forum yesterday that the photo tmz shared was not from Saturday. In one of Cade’s b-day videos on the daily mail article he does a speech and you can hear him say something about Britney and Sam at his party. So strange!! 

Is that true? Could you please post the link of that video? 

So weird of Cade name-dropping Britney and Sam during his birthday speech when they weren’t even there.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Is that true? Could you please post the link of that video? 

So weird of Cade name-dropping Britney and Sam during his birthday speech when they weren’t even there.

Maybe he shouted them out in the speech & TMZ took it and ran with it, assuming she was there? And the source told them wrong info? Idk. 

6 hours ago, pbarcelos said:

doing free promo for coca cola when pepsi was responsible for a good part of her fortune and iconic moments of her career? not a very smart move

oaXvYnP.gif

Babe that “fortune” is somewhere offshore in one of Lou’s accounts. You think Brit cares about that at this point? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block