Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Well she’s called someone a piece of sh it and also said **** YOU to them. There aren’t many blanks left at this point, except who she’s actually referencing.

It’s definitely someone from her wedding, basic reading comprehension shows me that. So I’m not filling in the blanks no, I’m literally responding to her own words. 

but if you're going to assume it's selena, which your other replies indicate you have, then you are filling in the blanks and responding to the possibility that she was shading selena.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

So why not also attack the person who did all this random inviting? Britney has already dropped lots of hints that the wedding had guests that she didn’t invite herself, and that she wasn’t fully present on the day either. So go for the ones controlling the puppet strings - the person or people who made her feel out of control on her own wedding day. 

And why wasn’t she present? Was she high?

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

She needs treatment. Britney is clearly not doing well and it shows day after day. How do they manage to normalize this bizarre passive-aggressive behavior? Liking her doesn't mean saying "amen" to everything she says or does. These attacks on Selena are over the top. She's literally obsessed and paranoid, and that's not a good thing.

Using your premise, then almost everybody would need treatment (and she has said multiple times that she HAS ones). What she said in the post we discussed is milder compared to mean shts people spit out in her comment section. 

You all are just trying to guilt trip her for expressing her raw emotions. I hope everyone who expects Britney to be the goody-two-shoes type of public figure would stay silent instead!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Britney is clearly not doing well and it shows day after day. How do they manage to normalize this bizarre passive-aggressive behavior? Liking her doesn't mean saying "amen" to everything she says or does. These attacks on Selena are over the top. She's literally obsessed and paranoid, and that's not a good thing.

What would you suggest we do?

I don't get comments like this because we literally can't do anything but watch and support. If its truly bothersome to some of yall then just don't follow her. I'm not naive enough to think this is normal celebrity behavior but wtf even is "normal"

We can't compare her to other artist because no other artist has gone through what she has. On top of that we are so numb to the picture perfect celebrity life that is perfectly curated to appease their brand that we don't  recognize normal HUMAN behavior.

I would argue she is being normal it just doesn't fit yalls closed minded box of what a celebrity of her stature should be.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok then, the reason I was leaning towards it being Selena was the past few months of posts. Her repeatedly posting that infamous picture of her, the way she focused on Selena saying “I just want you to be happy” at the wedding and how her mom used to say that too, the repeated mentions of not expecting to see Selena at the wedding, the using exact words from Selena’s award show speech then saying “BULLSH!T” in reference to it, using the exact title of Selena’s documentary in a caption, now this where her previous post mentioned girls “clapping back” at her at the wedding. 

All these things individually and on there own would mean nothing much, and could be easily dismissed. Put together like this over months they form a picture. Sometimes in life we understand things even if they’re not spelled out to us, and this may be one of them. I’m not the only person who thinks this, lots of people including long time fans (as I am) are also connecting these references.

However yes there’s definitely a chance she means someone else, I’m 100% open to that possibility and try really hard to always keep an open mind and not be too biased one way or another. 

i'm not saying i don't see any reason at all why someone wouldn't come to the conclusion that she was addressing selena. i get it, i do. but the thing is, at the end of the day, it's still just an assumption until britney says the words "i hate you selena"

so rather than try to figure out who she's potentially shading, and making these wild diagnoses that she's unwell, spiraling, there's something wrong, etc (not saying you did this!) i think it's better to just LISTEN to what she's saying. she doesn't need us to judge and analyze her, she needs us to listen. and what i hear is a woman who is angry, and is expressing her anger. nothing more, nothing less, nothing deep, nothing to be concerned about.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe Selena represents what Britney wanted her career to be? Acting, music, expressing her feelings freely etc. 

Are you serious? Selena is fake attention seeker, she plays the victim, she used her lovers to protecting her and then they looked through her and exposed her lies. I'm more than enough sure she doesn't want to be like her at all... :clownery_makeup_meme:

10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe being younger, hotter, fresher etc pisses Britney off? 

Put away that vodka :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mouchette said:

Why would Britney want a career that's basically inferior to hers? Use critical thinking skills for once I beg:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: weirdo!

It is inferior - but Britney clearly has issues with..something to do with Selena. Usually when women get older they become bitter and jealous of younger women :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 1
Just now, mouchette said:

Why would Britney want a career that's basically inferior to hers? Use critical thinking skills for once I beg:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: weirdo!

Selena has a beauty empire, she’s one of the very few celebrities that have been able to succeed and grow exponentially with a beauty brand. She’s also the 25th most listened on Spotify.

You don’t have to like her, but denying her success is dumb and pitting women against each other is frankly just childish and misogynistic. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm not saying i don't see any reason at all why someone wouldn't come to the conclusion that she was addressing selena. i get it, i do. but the thing is, at the end of the day, it's still just an assumption until britney says the words "i hate you selena"

so rather than try to figure out who she's potentially shading, and making these wild diagnoses that she's unwell, spiraling, there's something wrong, etc (not saying you did this!) i think it's better to just LISTEN to what she's saying. she doesn't need us to judge and analyze her, she needs us to listen. and what i hear is a woman who is angry, and is expressing her anger. nothing more, nothing less, nothing deep, nothing to be concerned about.

Ok yes I understand where you’re coming from and appreciate it. I also don’t agree actually with attempting to diagnose someone or claiming she’s unwell, that’s something that none of us can know and does seem a step too far.

I try really hard to only ever respond to what she publicly puts out there and her own words. This is the only place I talk about Britney too, I’d never go and leave any of these comments under her IG posts, some of those are absolutely vile and just want to be as nasty as possible. 

I appreciate the civil discussion! I do always worry about saying things in a disrespectful way on here and upsetting people, so it’s good if we can talk - and not always agree maybe! - but still have an adult conversation! 💕

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Selena has a beauty empire, she’s one of the very few celebrities that have been able to succeed and grow exponentially with a beauty brand. She’s also the 25th most listened on Spotify.

You don’t have to like her, but denying her success is dumb and pitting women against each other is frankly just childish and misogynistic. 

Selena is seriously overrated and that one would really have to be an idiot to want to be like her. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block