Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

1 minute ago, Busybee said:

Maybe she doesn't know who? Lol idk

True yes, that’s possible I guess. If that’s the case then I don’t know what to think! 

Trying to be fair to her and not get in trouble for saying the wrong things on here because I know and understand we have to be supportive.
And I really am genuinely supportive of Britney and obviously none of us can or should tell her what to feel or how to express it. I’m also certain that if any other celebrity was coming for Britney in this same way that she is, they’d be called all the names under the sun! 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Who do you think she’s being honest about here? Because if it’s Selena, she said very recently that she loves her and has no issue with her, so which one is the honest one - that or this now? 

First Selena... because JL is not famous...

And even if, so what?  I also wouldn't enjoy putting on a "pretty" face about someone who did something to me and then I would still say what I really think. It's normal think and you should be happy that she is not fake in final...but human!

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Who do you think she’s being honest about her? Because if it’s Selena, she said very recently that she loves her and has no issue with her, so which one is the honest one - that or this now? 

Britney's posts do not go live in real time...that's why we get references to things like a week after they happen. They split the posts up for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block