Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This kind of passive aggressive anger that has been going on for months is not the sign of someone who is a happy newlywed. It’s uncomfortable at this point. You can’t not read these posts and deny that this is a human who is struggling. It’s hard to watch. 

Honey her priority is not to make your feel uncomfortable. Feel uncomfortable. Your ignorance and better than attitude could very well be just as uncomfortable if I wasn’t an adult who didn’t know your kind exists. Get over it. 

you don’t have to agree or even understand but you should try to stop pretending as if you know something you just don’t. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Of course yes, I’m very happy Britney is human and still shows that humanity in a world full of fake celebrities. But humans aren’t immune to feedback and criticism, and Britney chooses to share a lot of her thoughts, feelings, emotions very publicly, so I’m just responding to that along with lots of others who’ve read this for months. 

I’m not name calling or being nasty about her, just expressing my thoughts on the whole situation on a forum dedicated to talking about her. 

are you responding to her thoughts, feelings and emotions or have you filled in the blanks to what she didn't say and responding to that?

• Like 1

Yikes! 

I don’t think Britney has ever went after a celebrity publicly like this. I wonder what went down truly… Britney’s dealt with a lot under the conservatorship but I feel because she wasn’t able to express herself then she has an urge to do so now. I hope that exchange didn’t ruin her whole wedding for her, she seems pretty sour over it and has been holding it in for awhile. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Why people always assuming that she is shading Selena? I mean obviously she is obsessed with her. Many times she mentioned how she loves Selena. What about Will.I.can't for example? He was there too. See it can be everyone.  

She did say in the prior (deleted) post that Paris and Selena performed “Stars are Blind” and then said after performing someone clapped back at her for two minutes. It’s not guaranteed it’s Selena but I can see where a lot of people are connecting the dots. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Why people always assuming that she is shading Selena? I mean obviously she is obsessed with her. Many times she mentioned how she loves Selena. What about Will.I.can't for example? He was there too. See it can be everyone.  

Maybe Selena represents what Britney wanted her career to be? Acting, music, expressing her feelings freely etc. 

Maybe being younger, hotter, fresher etc pisses Britney off? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, easy said:

are you responding to her thoughts, feelings and emotions or have you filled in the blanks to what she didn't say and responding to that?

Well she’s called someone a piece of sh it and also said **** YOU to them. There aren’t many blanks left at this point, except who she’s actually referencing.

It’s definitely someone from her wedding, basic reading comprehension shows me that. So I’m not filling in the blanks no, I’m literally responding to her own words. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block