It's official! Rihanna confirms she is headlining the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Style.

Here's my two cents:

I looooove Rihanna, yet I've never thought she is a good performer. However, I do think she will do an outstanding job. I bet she feels motivated and that will surely encourage her to put on a great show.

Does this mean that new music is finally dropping? I mean... it would be a great platform.

Way to go, Robyn :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

18 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Here's my two cents:

I looooove Rihanna, yet I've never thought she is a good performer. However, I do think she will do an outstanding job. I bet she feels motivated and that will surely encourage her to put on a great show.

Does this mean that new music is finally dropping? I mean... it would be a great platform.

Way to go, Robyn :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Are you serious? I die

• Love 1

Britney Spears Omg GIF by MOODMAN

This is gonna be huge . Can't wait to see Rihanna performing all her hits on stage right before she retires. also I would love to see Britney doing a super bowl halftime show but I don't think she will after she said she's not gonna Perform anymore , she might change her mind tho .....

Rihanna’s 2016 vmas was pretty decent for her. Nothing amazing now as I re watch in anticipation of the big news. Ri had nvr been an amazing performer but it’s better than the ts option. She has 4 months to get an amazing routine down which she can Deff. 

i do feel Britney would of put on a better show even thou her being in not so well place in her life rn. 

hopefully Britney joins her on stage for an s&m remix feature.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block