It's official! Rihanna confirms she is headlining the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Style.

56 minutes ago, maki93 said:

It usually comes with either new albums, and/or new tours. Artists usually drop tour announcements to sell out fast.

I know Rihanna probably is over singing or performing as she doe snot need it, but she definitely will let her fanbase - as well as the general public - disappointed if there was not at least an EP out. 

yeh i agree, all of her fans are getting pissed off now i think. itll be SEVEN years in January since her last album and shes been teasing a new album since bloody 2018

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Shes one of the worst performers in the music industry though. No real talent, charisma, or stage presence at all. I cant imagine her taking over that stage! I hope she does good because I like her, but im not sure how she will pull this off. 

But im extremely excited for some reason lol

39 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Nnnnnn I like Rihanna's pre-Anti work but she hasn't been a great performer at all.

People literally left her concert midshow during the ANTI tour cause of her terrible vocals.

She honestly isn't a great vocalist at all.

she probably didn't train her voice at all in these years, isn't fit like when she's touring (she just had a baby) and now she's doing the superbowl? This might potentially become the worst SB show ever.

I personally think she won't be ready to do this. I am very skeptical about this.

I feel like she performs well only when she wants to. I saw her and she was amazing & then I saw some of her concerts on YouTube and I felt second-hand embarrassement because her delivery was questionable. Not everybody is MJ or Beyoncé. That being said, for some reason I feel like she'll give her best at SB. Not only is it the most watched thing in the US but she'll get so much press because she's getting back to performing after being away from the spotlight for 84 years. (She better give her best) :elton:

LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block