It's official! Rihanna confirms she is headlining the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Style.

41 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

AHHHH IT IS HAPPENING :bouncey: CAN'T WAIT OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOMENT, @Style. AND WE WILL FINALLY SEE HER GIVE FLY THE TREATMENT IS DESERVES :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay: IT IS ON I REPEAT, IT IS ON

Allegedly there might be a new song Rih ft. Nicki and they will perform it at the halftime show. :dead_falling_wig_dying:
Fly is a great song, but it didn’t take off… idk why. I love the message! 

• Love 1

I can’t see her releasing anymore of her own music now more so that she’s a mum. She may do a few collabs but don’t see her releasing anymore albums, she doesn’t need to either she’s a very successful makeup and lingerie brand and I would say those are probably easier for her to do alongside having a child compared to if she was to release an album and all the promo and touring WW that would come with it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block