It's official! Rihanna confirms she is headlining the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Style.

Just now, jonloch1 said:

does playing the super bowl always mean new music??

No. Never that, o feel Rihanna low key retired as she became a billionaire but not through music, could she have been yes.

But reports are saying she spent half her fortune to get the masters to her first 7, studio albums as ANTi was her first Album she owned through Westbury home entertainment..

Def jam wanted close to 500 million for that catalog, so she did several business deals, cos I believe she became broke when she bought her catalog.

She became a billionaire cos that Make up line being inclusive to all orientations and skin tones worked for her, the perfume line failed as that was Britney domain, I know people want her to go to the cologne side, but studies proved outside of an outdated marketing strategy perfume and cologne are actually made for both Men and women.

All these outdated tropes exist cos of the 50s which had a religious theme lockdown on the states.

So Make up became her biggest money maker..

6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

No. Never that, o feel Rihanna low key retired as she became a billionaire but not through music, could she have been yes.

17 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

does playing the super bowl always mean new music??

It usually comes with either new albums, and/or new tours. Artists usually drop tour announcements to sell out fast.

I know Rihanna probably is over singing or performing as she doe snot need it, but she definitely will let her fanbase - as well as the general public - disappointed if there was not at least an EP out. 

• Like 1
Just now, Urbanney said:

Holy ****. I was just thinking about her last night and how much I missed her making music and being in the pop scene. I can't believe she's finally coming back - and with such a huge comeback as the Super Bowl. Holy ****.

Rih has the catalog to perform at least two times at the Super Bowl. She is a hit maker, her comeback will break the internet! 

• Love 9

Shes one of the worst performers in the music industry though. No real talent, charisma, or stage presence at all. I cant imagine her taking over that stage! I hope she does good because I like her, but im not sure how she will pull this off. 

But im extremely excited for some reason lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Shes one of the worst performers in the music industry though. No real talent, charisma, or stage presence at all. I cant imagine her taking over that stage! I hope she does good because I like her, but im not sure how she will pull this off. 

Cause her catalogue has some of the greatest songs ever released.

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Seriously. This might be the biggest comeback/pop moment in years!

Rihanna spotted at the studio these days made me think for a second that she’s cooking something. Omg, Rihanna performing at the Super Bowl meaning NEW MUSIC 🚨 I am not ready! Give me everything you want, but not ASAP Rocky. He’s cool as a niche artist, but not on Rihanna’s level. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Nnnnnn I like Rihanna's pre-Anti work but she hasn't been a great performer at all.

People literally left her concert midshow during the ANTI tour cause of her terrible vocals.

She honestly isn't a great vocalist at all.

she probably didn't train her voice at all in these years, isn't fit like when she's touring (she just had a baby) and now she's doing the superbowl? This might potentially become the worst SB show ever.

I personally think she won't be ready to do this. I am very skeptical about this.

6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I disagree. There are different types of performers for different types of people. I don’t think getting a chair and doing a choreography is a good show either. Rihanna has the hits like the biggest hits of our generation! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

It’s been long overdue! I am tired of basic acts with one hit and zero stage presence! 2023 about to be a good year in music! 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Midnights said:

Nnnnnn I like Rihanna's pre-Anti work but she hasn't been a great performer at all.

People literally left her concert midshow during the ANTI tour cause of her terrible vocals.

She honestly isn't a great vocalist at all.

she probably didn't train her voice at all in these years, isn't fit like when she's touring (she just had a baby) and now she's doing the superbowl? This might potentially become the worst SB show ever.

I personally think she won't be ready to do this. I am very skeptical about this.

I saw this tour and even though she was lazy to sing some parts of her songs, she was also pretty good! Her vocals were great.

Rihanna has definitely a great voice:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block