It's official! Rihanna confirms she is headlining the 2023 Super Bowl Halftime Show

Style.

I like Rihanna and most of her early stuff but I saw her in concert in 2012 and it was the worst concert I have ever attended. Thankfully it was free but homegirl can’t sing live or do choreography.

She’s a studio singer IMO. 

She’ll put on a good show though. She has the hits and the fan base. 

• Like 1

Wasn’t she considered for headlong the 2014 or 2015 halftime show but she declined because she has beef with them?

I wonder who will be her guest appearances. Jay Z and Beyoncé perhaps? She collaborated with many artists like Justin Timerlake, Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Kanye, Drake, Calvin Harris and Coldplay…. Many of which have already been part of a Super Bowl halftime show in the past. 

44 minutes ago, bas che said:

Wasn’t she considered for headlong the 2014 or 2015 halftime show but she declined because she has beef with them?

I wonder who will be her guest appearances. Jay Z and Beyoncé perhaps? She collaborated with many artists like Justin Timerlake, Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, Eminem, Kanye, Drake, Calvin Harris and Coldplay…. Many of which have already been part of a Super Bowl halftime show in the past. 

Why not do it alone, Half of these acts did one verse abd Calvin Harris, does he even sing.

Come on, I can only imagine the idea of doing This is what you came for, is basically asking for trouble, let's not act like him calling out his ex girlfriend and the whole Rita ora story, I guess he really was in love, and was ready to settle down only for her to chest on him and he basically became a villian cos he refused to allow her to perform I will never let you down at the teen choice awards..

Calvin is kind of a cult pop star, better off calling Tiesto at This point..

God ava max and Rihanna doing the motto.

10 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I feel like she performs well only when she wants to. I saw her and she was amazing & then I saw some of her concerts on YouTube and I felt second-hand embarrassement because her delivery was questionable. Not everybody is MJ or Beyoncé. That being said, for some reason I feel like she'll give her best at SB. Not only is it the most watched thing in the US but she'll get so much press because she's getting back to performing after being away from the spotlight for 84 years. (She better give her best) :elton:

You dont have to be a MJ or a Beyonce, or even know how to dance to be a good performer. Some performers know how to own a stage without even moving, or by simply walking on stage. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

You dont have to be a MJ or a Beyonce, or even know how to dance to be a good performer. Some performers know how to own a stage without even moving, or by simply walking on stage. 

The way you focused only on examples from everything I wrote. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I feel like she performs well only when she wants to. Dunno why you focused on those examples only but let´s go, these below say hi :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

5 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

The way you focused only on examples from everything I wrote. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:
I feel like she performs well only when she wants to. Dunno why you focused on those examples only but let´s go, these below say hi :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I did not focus on the other part of your comment because I have no memory of her good performances you talked about.

The videos you gave are of her doing good vocally, but not as a performer.

Not everyone can handle a show like the Super Bowl

Im still not convinced, but I love Rihanna so I hope im proven wrong

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block