Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

6 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

They won’t. Controversy is what people spend their time on. 

Britney_Spears_Christina_Aguilera_GettyI

Spears took to Instagram and said, 'By no means was I being critical of Christina’s beautiful body.'
britney-spears-christina-aguilera-body-s

"By no means was I being critical of Christina’s beautiful body, it is what it is !!!" Spears wrote via Instagram after facing...
image?q=60&c=sc&rect=0%2C0%2C2000%2C1000

Britney Spears is clarifying controversial remarks about Christina Aguilera: 'By no means was I being critical of Christina's...
ce8883b7310563df902a970f422e5437

Britney Spears has clarified a controversial comment she made about Christina Aguilera and her dancers. On Monday, the Toxic...

That’s not true considering the media has generally been pro-Britney since 2008 with another resurrection in 2021. The media is now slowly but surely picking up on it and these are just the first four articles I came across. It’s now only a matter of time before PopCrave will also report it. We won! :bouncey:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

They do not have the shared past that Britney and Christina do. Their management would totally use that for attention.  + someone would have seen her in the crowd.

Dude that's a JACKSON. someone who career shats all over xtina. Janet is a legend. They totally would have. Britney went to Janet's show, during the cship, and nobody knew about it, until brit brought it up in FTR. We still don't have any pics of brit being there. So, yeah, it's possible she went to concerts anonymous, since we literally have proof of her doing so lol 

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lmfao at the backpeddling. there is no way she went to see her show wither either of their teams trying to make it a big deal + she wasnt allowed to do **** but she was allowed to fly out to see a show? Nah i dont buy it. The kitchen was getting hot and she got out.

People like you need to get over yourselves. 

What more do you want Britney to do? Apologize for something that was clearly misconstrued by a public and media always fishing for drama and controversy? Kneel down, cry and beg for your forgiveness?

She wrote a very clear, respectful and classy clarification. If you can’t take it, you seriously need to ask yourself why you’re still here.

Britney’s fandom doesn’t need fake fans.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

People like you need to get over yourselves. 

What more do you want Britney to do? Apologize for something that was clearly misconstrued by a public and media always fishing for drama and controversy? Kneel down, cry and beg for your forgiveness?

She wrote a very clear, respectful and classy clarification. If you can’t take it, you seriously need to ask yourself why you’re still here.

Britney’s fandom doesn’t need fake fans.

Like I said I'm totally good with it and I think it shows character that she did it but telling us that she wouldn't insult anyone's body is gaslighting. Especially with that quote from yesterday. 

I figured she’d clarify at some point, I honestly think with most of her posts she just starts absentmindedly typing while angry and it allows her message to get lost in translation.

This on the other hand was clearly a well thought out message. I feel like if she took time writing out what she wants to say all the time, there will be less of a chance for it to be misconstrued.

Love these words from her.  It was beyond obvious she wasn’t shading Xtina.  If anything, it seemed shady to her dancers…but even then she was saying she was forced to have tons of female dancers, which she didn’t usually have…so she felt very self conscious standing beside other fit, beautiful women instead of a bunch of hunky muscle men.  I’m sure it was even worse because we all know Jamie called her fat, probably right before she went on stage too.

• Love 2

Kind of ironic that this forum, that’s had like 18 different threads about who’s behind her IG over the past two years, aren’t mentioning the change in writing style and lack of emojis - while other sites are doing just that. This perhaps would have been good to get a video clarification for, but I also understand not wanting to do that.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Dude that's a JACKSON. someone who career shats all over xtina. Janet is a legend. They totally would have. Britney went to Janet's show, during the cship, and nobody knew about it, until brit brought it up in FTR. We still don't have any pics of brit being there. So, yeah, it's possible she went to concerts anonymous, since we literally have proof of her doing so lol 

Not sure if this been mentioned (didn’t read 14 pages) but she also went to see Adele in concert during the C-ship, so she very well could have gone to other concerts. Most likely in secret, I’d imagine she would have hated being mobbed. 🤷🏻‍♂️
51809285-D55-F-4-F8-A-94-FE-0-F97-A7-F52

• Love 6
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Joint tour confirmed :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

But it was clear to me all this time what this was about. Y'all just love creating drama and interpreting her words the way you want to as if you didn't know already you can't take things literally with Britney, even less put words she never said or assume their meaning 

The quote alone was fat shaming, there is no denying the post was worded incredibly bad. Let's not make out like we were dumb to be annoyed and question why we wondered where 'fat shaming' came from when the quote literally said the word 'fat'. The majority of us that were disappointed are ALWAYS extremely protective and supportive of Britney, so I do not appreciate comments like yours saying we were trying to cause 'drama'. Like we wanted Britney to look like an idiot fat shaming in 2022.

Anyway, i'm very glad she provided a classy response and hopefully she pays more attention in the future to how she words things.

Psss i'm not arguing as you're a great mod, i'm just responding as I was pretty vocal yesterday, so I believe I should respond to this.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Smoker's Cough said:

The Instagram account needs to go. It’s only getting her into trouble and making her look strange and unlikeable to some non-fans. This was a good apology but a PR one. Love her but I can see how the public is turning and it’s not a good look.

Hardly a PR one when the other post is still up. Wait a minute I thought you fans wanted PR and now you’re complaining she’s doing PR. Bye 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block