Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

It’s sad but expected how she says something and everyone tells her what she really meant, and then use any reason to call her crazy and needing a conservatorship, like everyone is just waiting for the moment where she snaps and she’s somehow this terrible, horrible person. You all need to be SLAPPED! 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, emaster said:

It is incredible how many of those who are here judged Britney, they call themselves fans, they are a shame

This. Even if she did call Xtina fat we all should still be here for her. I think there are a lot of trolls on this site or maybe they want to be politically correct because it's trendy now.

Britney shading someone is far from her character. I called this from day one. The people who judged it are clearly not her real fans. If you know Britney, u’d predict that post from day1.. now go slay Britney. Go public it’s time. Go record music. Sit down for an interview. New photoshoots that’s what your heart and soul needs. It’s in ur blood 🤍

35 minutes ago, Cancer said:

There's a good reason Britney keeps bringing up Xtina. If you were ever bullied in school, the memory of your tormentor tends to stick for life.

I have no doubt that Britney was disturbed by Christina's behaviour enough in the early noughties for it to linger in her mind...deeply. They've known each other since childhood.

How Justin and Christina treated Britney was disgraceful and I don't blame her for holding a grudge, which I suspect she does. It's not just their behaviour...it was the entire attitude of the culture at the time which seems to enjoy watching Justin and Christina take cheap shots at Britney for next to no reason.

The public salivated for it. If social media existed back then, Christina probably would have GAINED social media followers by calling Britney fat.

I get it I really do! But she'd be way more understood if she just straight up called her out for the way she treated her badly in the past. These confusing name drops just cause a huge inconvenience for her and she's openly admitting to her struggles whilst -without intent perhaps - creating more toxicity around her with such posts.  The other poster saying I am the mean girl - my love for B is without limit and what I post on a DISCUSSION FORUM is with her in mind and not to attack her. I just imagine her feeling sick with all the backlash and I wish she'd try to take a step back sometimes before hitting post. It's not telling her what she should or shouldn't be posting but when it concerns other big names - repeatedly - it's not the type attention she wants to bring to herself surely?! She has social anxiety and is scared of people - making huge sections of the GP hate on her and have several peers unfollow her is no good for her I don't care what anyone has to say on that opinion. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block