Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

41 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

She’s been writing a lot clearer in the last 10 posts actually… she’s not incapable she’s just a bit over the top sometimes. 

I just always go back to her audio messages where she spoke every word with such eloquence… if her texting doesn’t come out that way something is getting lost in transcription.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Derwood said:

We're defending Britney from the white gays who are so willing to surveille, police, and trash Britney when she symbolizes something they don't like about themselves. That's the culture that helped to frame her and imprison her in the beginning. Some people still haven't figured out that the culture was part of the problem too, not just the conservators and media!

While I agree with your comment, 'the white gays' reeks of homophobia. Please don't assume all gay people feel a certain way about something. Not really sure where the 'white' comment comes from...I know a latina girl who constantly bad mouthes Britney so manybe I should inform her she's not behaving in accordance with her racial or ***ual identity.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Cancer said:

There's a good reason Britney keeps bringing up Xtina. If you were ever bullied in school, the memory of your tormentor tends to stick for life.

I have no doubt that Britney was disturbed by Christina's behaviour enough in the early noughties for it to linger in her mind...deeply. They've known each other since childhood.

How Justin and Christina treated Britney was disgraceful and I don't blame her for holding a grudge, which I suspect she does. It's not just their behaviour...it was the entire attitude of the culture at the time which seems to enjoy watching Justin and Christina take cheap shots at Britney for next to no reason.

The public salivated for it. If social media existed back then, Christina probably would have GAINED social media followers by calling Britney fat.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 2
Just now, Cancer said:

While I agree with your comment, 'the white gays' reeks of homophobia. Please don't assume all gay people feel a certain way about something. Not really sure where the 'white' comment comes from...I know a latino girl who constantly bad mouthes Britney so manybe I should inform her she's not behaving in accordance with her racial or ***ual identity.

I'm a white gay, FYI. It's me responding specifically to the pictures of the guys who were trashing her like it was their job yesterday. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Derwood said:

I'm a white gay, FYI. It's me responding specifically to the pictures of the guys who were trashing her like it was their job yesterday. 

Okay thanks for clarifying. For some reason I thought you were a straight woman and the picture of the cat did not help matters.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Britney should get out of social media for a while and focus on her healing process and her fight against team con. These rants aren't helping her 

she literally couldnt say what she wanted since early 2008

now she should go again and be private? that has been con's excuse all along ''give britney her privacy'' well....we know how that turned out

let her decide for herself for once. she will make mistakes and she will GROW from them

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

That's a rather cynical way to look at this, isn't? 

If Britney believed she didn't offend anyone she wouldn't have make this post acknowledging. She makes clear that didn't intend to but she did offend, she goes far as explaining that was her own insecurities talking.

I'm so glad she didn't make a post sharing views like yours, blaming victim and pretending that was nothing wrong. She is better than that❤

Once again, that's your interpretation. She's not apologizing for offending people, she's making clear she didn't mean to offend anyone in the first place.

She's not saying "sorry I insulted Christina" or acknowledging that her post was meant to be offensive, she's acknowledging her post was confusing, and further explaining what one line of that entire caption meant, because it was clearly misinterpreted. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Her response is exactly what I was saying yesterday, and the number of people telling me she was a calling Christina fat is absurd. She literally never said that, for people to interpret her words in such a nasty ways says more about their minds than hers. I knew exactly what B meant. We have seen Britney's heart and soul on display for over two decades, and ONE post that upset people made them reevaluate their whole perception of her. Maybe your perception of her post was wrong, my dears. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block