Britney clears up her Christina Aguilera post: by no means was I being critical of Christina's beautiful body, she inspires me!

Slayer

Also, why are people acting like her post didn't make any sense when it's clear from several posts in the last few years that she has body image issues and a skewed perception of her body. 

1. She attacked paparazzi of altering her body several times, even in pictures where her body look fine

2. She even posted about an exchange with a doctor like a year ago where she got mad because she wanted a proceeding and he started talking about body image

3. Her previous post about this that she deleted was already about how she felt "big" next to her dancers

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Also, why are people acting like her post didn't make any sense when it's clear from several posts in the last few years that she has body image issues and a skewed perception of her body. 

1. She attacked paparazzi of altering her body several times, even in pictures where her body look fine

2. She even posted about an exchange with a doctor like a year ago where she got mad because she wanted a proceeding and he started talking about body image

3. Her previous post about this that she deleted was already about how she felt "big" next to her dancers

I don’t think fans are denying it, they know Britney has issues with her body image :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1

Honey Imma say this once again and last time:

01. She didn't even talked about xtincta in the post, so why you tripping?

02. she apologized for something she didn't do: which is body shaming

03. let me clear up your mind, and IDGAF which year was it, Britney has NEVER been this disgusting AND tacky.

FcjKJKLXEAQih8_?format=jpg&name=900x900

mocking Britney

FcjKJk8WAAABy5c?format=jpg&name=small

do I have to explain this? I think not.

Fcj45dcXoAEUIRt?format=jpg&name=small

tacky, reductive

FcfnkgvWIAMYJ2a?format=jpg&name=large

and I don't post the interviews and videos she is shading Britney... cuz it would be too much for y'all trolls to take.

and remember, Britney apologized. The other one?

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block