Lynne's friend responds to my story against KFED

These friends get their (mis) information from the shady Spears’s who are MANIPULATIVE  LIARS!! Just like Jamie Lynn lied to Lance Bass and he publicly repeated the lies she told him, this “friend” of Lynne is doing the same. I’m sure that for 13+ years Lynne has told all her friends who told everyone in town that Britney is crazy and needs the conservatorship. Even most of what Jayden says sounds coached, someone fed him talking points to say on camera. Besides that, they’ve alienated Britney’s kids against her since they were toddlers.

Based on what I read here, they Spears’s have CONNED their friends, relatives and the entire small town of Kentwood. If only this “friend” had this same level of energy for Britney’s fight justice as she does for parroting Lynne and Jamie’s lies she’s stop supporting Britney’s abusers.

Oh and these idiots need to stop acting like nudity is wrong. They sure didn’t have a problem with Britney being semi naked or full nude when she was under control of Jamie, or when the family vacationed in Britney’s beach house while she was locked away in that hell hole facility, or when this “friend” attended MLM parties Lynne hosted at Serenity - another house Britney owns- all while Lou was stealing Britney’s  money w/ Jamie Lynn’s help.🙄

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, easy said:

britney escaped the spears/federline cult and now they're desperate to keep their perfect little family image they created

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape: which image? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

lynne in 2007 had a daughter having a public meltdown & another one pregnant at 16, while being ex-wife of an alcoholic abusive husband :orangu_orangutan_ape:

jumba loo was in the press because of her teen pregnancy, her daughter almost drowning to death and her knife-incident :orangu_orangutan_ape:

k-trash has always been trashed by the press, and is seen as a couch-potato living off on britney's money, that's literally one of the most shameful things to do in america, a country that values a "working man" much more than a "social benefits" one :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2
  • Like 4

Team con has been on a overdrive this month with the TMZ docu and unleashing the kids with team con talking points.

At this point I am also getting irritated by the judge. Everything is getting postponed to a much later date. A ruling on Lynne's lawyers fees should have been made by now.

I think maybe she is buying time for team con to succeed with their intimidation tactics .

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, do the thing said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape: which image? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

lynne in 2007 had a daughter having a public meltdown & another one pregnant at 16, while being ex-wife of an alcoholic abusive husband :orangu_orangutan_ape:

jumba loo was in the press because of her teen pregnancy, her daughter almost drowning to death and her knife-incident :orangu_orangutan_ape:

k-trash has always been trashed by the press, and is seen as a couch-potato living off on britney's money, that's literally one of the most shameful things to do in america, a country that values a "working man" much more than a "social benefits" one :orangu_orangutan_ape:

shhhh we don't talk about those things you know!!! the spears are a loving beautiful family that just want the best for their children

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7mlc2lvex8rfinjf4fqjw

• Haha 4

And let's not forget her performances which I loved that were very risqué.. these friends are *********, the family is ********* the kids are now *********.. everyone drove her up a wall, I don't blame britney at all for how she feels or how she acts and it may all be a big F YOU to these scum bags.. she doesn't care cause they never cared about her and still don't.. just ugly vile creatures.. so worried about the dumbest things that don't mean anything really at the end of the day it's superficial and not what is inside which is what counts and we know britney has a heart of gold and these jerk offs are just soul suckers.. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block