Lynne's friend responds to my story against KFED

Kids and Kevin  can talk publicly but Britney-no, go call the police. Still trying to silence her after so many years of abuse. And they keep abusing her by showing 0 support. And yes probably she ahould talk to them privately but they too. Not making a video for money. That is pathetic. Sorry.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

She sounds so damn pressed 

I love it lol

These people try to brainwash Britney's fans, I see this is how they create confusion and theories in the minds of some who were fans and now their brains are contaminated with pure theories, she saw she couldn't do it with me. And she stopped answering me .... :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can be sure that this is how they work. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

These people try to brainwash Britney's fans, I see this is how they create confusion and theories in the minds of some who were fans and now their brains are contaminated with pure theories, she saw she couldn't do it with me. And she stopped answering me .... :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I can be sure that this is how they work. 

How pathetic tbh... I feel for Britney, hopefully she's doing ok lately!!! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

As mentioned they are a cult. If you have watched any of the Scientology docos, where if you leave and think for yourself, they turn everyone against, even the children. 
This con ran very similar. 

Lynne is a messed up woman. She has clear mental health problems where she lacks empathy, and she continues the same cycle over and over. 

I mean Brit did say she was addicted to pain pills so...........

3 hours ago, do the thing said:

she's a disgusting human being, no wonders she gets along with lynne :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

notice how she doesn't answer any of your arguments :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

guys nobody is on your side :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

also kinda funny speaking about britney naked pictures and you forced her to do a BDSM-themed tour called domination :orangu_orangutan_ape: oh and forced her throughout the circus era to be naked in a sauna, do naked photoshoots, singing about threesomes and ******, now you're acting shocked for pics? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

britney should listen to her... teens? isn't it the other way round? :orangu_orangutan_ape: guess what, cut them the 40k$ a month payment :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

britney doesn't acknowledge their love? she wrote paragraphs praising them and only called out k-trash and his parental alienation :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

britney's pics are erratic? hm. I'd say it's her son who displays erratic and paradoxical behaviors, wishing his grandfather to die, having a restraining order against him, and less time with britney due to him, now "he was just trying to be a father" although britney was human-trafficked? would you tell a r***-victim that the rap*** was trying to be nice? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

kevin won custody when britney had less rights than a child :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: and couldn't have a lawyer :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

they went on an interview to wash their dirty laundry in public :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: and you expect britney not to respond? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

britney said she loved them and displayed their talent and smartness. they completely disregarded britney as a human being in that interview :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

so far she's the only one educating kids in that family. guess what, lynne, mother of the year, you managed to have a teen-mom better at handling knives than singing, and you let your underage daughter do photoshoots half-naked and allowed her to have a b00b-job before fully growing up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: k-trash speaking like a trailer trash boy and who didn't work in more than a decade :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Jailynn Lame who almost had her daughter drowning :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: jamie who monitored and birth-controlled his daughter and trafficked her :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

actually, when you think about it, them calling out britney for her behavior is a good thing. i mean Iidon't expect trash to behave the same as human beings. 

Hi sis, I just want to add another :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: at ur colllection of :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:‘s

And also, PREACH. FACTS. PERIOD. 

Love ur comment.

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

Lynne has mental health problems 

This. Next time they talk about Britney's mental health lets start talking about theirs. I mean Lynne obviously can't be mentally sound if she ( like Ali said), crushed pills onto her daughters drink so that she tested positive, wrote a book which got sued and shelved while her daughter was being trafficked . More importantly, only an unhinged mother would allow the abusive father to literally imprison their daughter .

Kfed has to ne mentally unhinged if he thought making his 15 year old go on supposedly paid media tours to diss their mother was good parenting.

And Jamie must be suffering from all kind of mental issues if he thought imprisoning his daughter for his benefit was ok and then proceeding to have an affair with tje mastermind.

Swe it's very easy to label people unhinged .

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block