Lynne's friend responds to my story against KFED

6 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why are you writing and involving with that kind of people?

Don’t over invest yourself in something like this…

this. draw the line somewhere. you all got your own life with things that matter.. this stuff should be when you’re sitting bored on the pooper. support Britney but let it go.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

this. draw the line somewhere. you all got your own life with things that matter.. this stuff should be when you’re sitting bored on the pooper. support Britney but let it go.

This what? The OP didn't initiate that conversation. And how do you know that they weren't on the pooper?

• Haha 2

I believe they are trying to push the narrative that:
a- Britney is not stable 
b- She is being controlled (i think they are also favoring Banon theories and make them more and more suspicious of everything surrounding her)
This time i hope Britney is surrounded by people who will be able to fend OFF all these losers. I really hope that she can find peace after almost 14 years of abuse 

• Love 3

Isn't is "parental alienation"? Regardless, this is just another example of how that family is just like a cult! And how it seems to be formed and surrounded with people without functioning brains.

It's so sad and it reminds me so much of a famous case here in my country where a famous woman was estranged from her children for a long time and everybody blamed her for years until recently she spoke up and now the GP largely supports her because it's so obvious how the father and her own family turned the kids against her and see her as a villain, but of course there's still people who'll cling to idiotic, brainwashy, deeply misogynistic arguments to blame her.

• Love 4

I’m getting so sick of people, even in these posts that people claim she’s attacking her kids with she’s still praising them and saying she loves them but these brain dead ******* morons are ignoring all of that and choosing to focus on the TINY portion that is negative criticism. And since when are parents supposed to do what their kids say, contrary to what some people may think these days, it’s the other way around.

And shouldn’t a family friend know that other boy is his half brother.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, 601Bird said:

All they have to say is her naked pictures and instagram is so bad and She needs help. She was making weird videos during conservatorship, while she was getting SO called help. People act like you can just get rid of a mental illness. 

exactly except I don't believe she has extensive mental illness. they caused it someone was drugging her & if she's a little bipolar the sky's are the limit .. the problem here is they did control her for 13 fuxking years if they were so amazing and had all the answers everything would be fine and fixed it's a joke!! Celebrities in general suffer from various mental illness it comes with the territory there are studies on this when someone is alienated on a large scale let alone even her own family it's torture, it'd make anyone go crazy in various ways it's just so heartbreaking! 

im not kidding it's a miracle she's still with us.. they tried to kill her it seems and if not that many do commit suicide.. this is not OK i hope her lawyer sends cease and desist to all these grown adults kevin included!! 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

The way they think about her is ´´AMAZING´´! 🙄
Every person who is close to Lynne thinks like the Spears - Federline...

I will leave a brief summary and I will leave some screenshots: ( I will try to keep her name anonymous,her IG is private now )

She told me about :

1. ''ERRATIC'' post  🙄 and that semi-nude photos are not normal, she says that when her children express their displeasure, she goes to the extreme with a post.
2. she is not seeking help for herself.
3. she is attacking her children on IG.
4. That they have expressed their displeasure to her before about the semi-nude photo situation, but she always turns a blind eye. and never took any notice.
5.  she doesn't listen to her CHILDREN.
6. Wonders if the conspiracy theory is real, and if someone is controlling her instagram, as she continues to ignore it.  ( Since it does not stop )😄 ( I believe that many friends of the spears are behind their laptop or !phone creating these conspiracies 🤣)
7. says Kevin won custody, for good reason.
8. I told her this is parental alignment, and she says where is the proof?
9. That no one wants to admit they have problems.
10. that it's not wrong what the kids said or Kevin. They are not being malicious.

11. shee says she should focus on her family and not attack her children.

12. She says ´´There's no justifying what she is communicating to her children like this. They have also suffered, They clearly love her & expressed that. In her responses, there's not even any acknowledgement of that´´

13. They say their children deserve to be heard.

14. ´´ I don't believe that the situation is being dealt with correctly & responsibly by her if she is indeed the one putting out these posts & captions´´

--------------------------------------------------

I have to say that having a conversation with someone close to the Spears is exhausting😫! But the circle of these people think like they do. I try to be as polite as possible with this person, I see that it is common that within the spears, there are people with passive- aggressive interrations camouflaged as kindness. They are subtle people that if you are not mentally strong, they can get you on their side. 

She reacted to my answers and eliminated them and repeated them again🤡, maybe she was trying to intimidate me with that, but I stood my ground. Even my last message to her was long and I got no response. I think she realized that with me she was going nowhere🤷🏽‍♀️

---------------------------------------------------

This is the beginning of the conversation in response to this photo:

Captura-de-pantalla-92928.png

1.png

Second story:

Captura-de-pantalla-92929.png

2.png

3.png

This is part of my answer, but I will try to focus on this person: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

4.png

Lynne´s friend:

5.png

6.png

7.png

some other data is in the summary. But..... :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Why listen to “Lynn’s” old *** friend who seems to say more curse words than Britney ever does in one post 

that woman is cursing and complaining about Britney’s messages to her kids “HER KIDS” ***** those are BRITNEYS kids ***** she needs to calm down britnrybhasnt said anything bad she just was defending herself as a mother if they decide to come see her I’m sure Britney could do a lot more as a mother but everyone’s purposely and inatly and inappropriately bringing her backlash when she’s doing positive things for her new life journey so don’t talk **** NOW LYNNS FRIEND whoever Lynn’s friend is she or he needs to be slapped across the face 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

Why listen to “Lynn’s” old *** friend who seems to say more curse words than Britney ever does in one post 

that woman is cursing and complaining about Britney’s messages to her kids “HER KIDS” ***** those are BRITNEYS kids ***** she needs to calm down britnrybhasnt said anything bad she just was defending herself as a mother if they decide to come see her I’m sure Britney could do a lot more as a mother but everyone’s purposely and inatly and inappropriately bringing her backlash when she’s doing positive things for her new life journey so don’t talk **** NOW LYNNS FRIEND whoever Lynn’s friend is she or he needs to be slapped across the face 

That’s okay though that’s how it goes you just have to focus on yourself and let the haters run their mouth as long as you’re doing good and you know you’re doing good doesn’t matter but it’s not uncommon for a hater to wanna drop off their dog crap at your doorstep whenever they see you coming out of a tough spot 

leave our queen alone and if Lynn was smart she’d lose that so called “friend”

• Like 1

My thing is why can they publicly speak but when Britney does its wrong? I suppose they wanted a sweet or coward down response? That is not how our girl rolls anymore.....she is done cowering to ANYONE!!! 

Also Britney's response was in no way MEAN  to her children at all so I am confused? Also why are the semi ***** an issue ....but her skimpy tour or video outfits or Videos like Perfume totally ok? I know because she was making money doing them . :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block