Lynne's friend responds to my story against KFED

6 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

And let's not forget her performances which I loved that were very risqué.. these friends are *********, the family is ********* the kids are now *********.. everyone drove her up a wall, I don't blame britney at all for how she feels or how she acts and it may all be a big F YOU to these scum bags.. she doesn't care cause they never cared about her and still don't.. just ugly vile creatures.. so worried about the dumbest things that don't mean anything really at the end of the day it's superficial and not what is inside which is what counts and we know britney has a heart of gold and these jerk offs are just soul suckers.. 

i mentioned the rolling stone photoshoot in her room in the last text, which i didn't get her response. anyway if she had continued the conversation, i was going to stop the conversation, because with these people you are not going anywhere! It made me understand better! how they are, and how bad these people without empathy are. all of them!

• Like 1

This is b.u.l.l.s.h.I.t. The fact remains they went on tv & put the business out not her!

Let me get this straight they attack her character online & on INTERNATIONAL TV, and they want her not respond & not say anything?

Yeah they are kids & bla bla but if this way the way the FAMILY wants to communicate this is how we going to communicate,  don’t play with HER ! 

The F.U.C.K!

• Love 3

Why Britney need to listen to any one? First her father, then her Son? Where is Feminism here? Why she is entitled to be slave of everyone opinion on how to live…Cardi B post nude, Kim Kadarshian too, even Madonna have nude covers, Pamiela A. Also? 

Team Con is pushing this too hard..Cardi B literally have a Only Fan Page, Dennis Richard started her ! Why Britney is subjected to double standards..Lynn’s friends are all Karen..**** them

• Love 8

Oof, I felt a few brain cells die reading that. If Lynne loses everything, I wonder if this person would help her? Or would she gossip about Lynne behind her back?

What a bunch of hypocrites that don't know the first thing about being a decent human being.

Also, would the fake righteous pearl clutchers prefer Britney do a Play boy spread, or start an OnlyFans? Have they caught their husbands and sons peeking at Brit's IG?? 🙄

Edited by Elri
Added more details (last paragraph).
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, Matou said:

I stopped at "attacking her children"  :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

for real. she hasn't attacked her children. she said their brillant and talented. They are the ones giving a tell all interview saying she doesn't love sean as much and painting jamie as some hero who helped his daughter become a star.

this person talks about stuff needing to be in private (which I get) but kevin is doing an interview and further more she hasn't even attcked her children.........geez

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Lynne, Felicia and all of the people from that cursed group see her as a poor little lost girl. Why? Because they can’t accept Britney is using her own voice and womanhood to express herself. They all loved the idea of a quiet, submissive and obedient little money making machine…Never in a million years did they think she was going to win the battle. I can guarantee that they STILL to this day believe they can control her and make her crawl back to them. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

So her children were okay with her performing nearly naked on stage and in music videos but not okay with her Instagram posts that don't show anything and are cropped out? This is nothing these boys haven't seen on their computers with various other women. Just stop! 

And further more Britney' response was not attacking them at all. They were the ones attacking her with this rehearsed crap. Where is this alleged attacking her children coming from? She was CLASSY with her response. Obviously having class is something these people know nothing about but then again that is not surprising. 

Britney needs to get Matthew to get cease and desist orders on every family member and friend of the Spears family. This is obviously a case character defamation.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, do the thing said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape: which image? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

lynne in 2007 had a daughter having a public meltdown & another one pregnant at 16, while being ex-wife of an alcoholic abusive husband :orangu_orangutan_ape:

jumba loo was in the press because of her teen pregnancy, her daughter almost drowning to death and her knife-incident :orangu_orangutan_ape:

k-trash has always been trashed by the press, and is seen as a couch-potato living off on britney's money, that's literally one of the most shameful things to do in america, a country that values a "working man" much more than a "social benefits" one :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Don't forget that she was writing  a inspirational Book! about that...

So.. i mean, its something happening there more bigger than the spears and kfed behind all this, i just hope that britney don't fall in the trap again... 

She just need to heal, focusing on her book and her happiness, travel the world,  charity, and wait that those kids sooner than later come for her, those kind were threatened for something, the way thay jayden speaks is the same like britney did when she said "that nothing's is happening" in 2019, they are trying to give clues. When jayden spoke about britney that time in that IG LIVE he sounded more confident than now...

As mentioned they are a cult. If you have watched any of the Scientology docos, where if you leave and think for yourself, they turn everyone against, even the children. 
This con ran very similar. 

Lynne is a messed up woman. She has clear mental health problems where she lacks empathy, and she continues the same cycle over and over. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block