Lynne's friend responds to my story against KFED

23 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

The way they think about her is ´´AMAZING´´! 🙄
Every person who is close to Lynne thinks like the Spears - Federline...

I will leave a brief summary and I will leave some screenshots: ( I will try to keep her name anonymous,her IG is private now )

She told me about :

1. ''ERRATIC'' post  🙄 and that semi-nude photos are not normal, she says that when her children express their displeasure, she goes to the extreme with a post.
2. she is not seeking help for herself.
3. she is attacking her children on IG.
4. That they have expressed their displeasure to her before about the semi-nude photo situation, but she always turns a blind eye. and never took any notice.
5.  she doesn't listen to her CHILDREN.
6. Wonders if the conspiracy theory is real, and if someone is controlling her instagram, as she continues to ignore it.  ( Since it does not stop )😄 ( I believe that many friends of the spears are behind their laptop or !phone creating these conspiracies 🤣)
7. says Kevin won custody, for good reason.
8. I told her this is parental alignment, and she says where is the proof?
9. That no one wants to admit they have problems.
10. that it's not wrong what the kids said or Kevin. They are not being malicious.

11. shee says she should focus on her family and not attack her children.

12. She says ´´There's no justifying what she is communicating to her children like this. They have also suffered, They clearly love her & expressed that. In her responses, there's not even any acknowledgement of that´´

13. They say their children deserve to be heard.

14. ´´ I don't believe that the situation is being dealt with correctly & responsibly by her if she is indeed the one putting out these posts & captions´´

--------------------------------------------------

I have to say that having a conversation with someone close to the Spears is exhausting😫! But the circle of these people think like they do. I try to be as polite as possible with this person, I see that it is common that within the spears, there are people with passive- aggressive interrations camouflaged as kindness. They are subtle people that if you are not mentally strong, they can get you on their side. 

She reacted to my answers and eliminated them and repeated them again🤡, maybe she was trying to intimidate me with that, but I stood my ground. Even my last message to her was long and I got no response. I think she realized that with me she was going nowhere🤷🏽‍♀️

---------------------------------------------------

This is the beginning of the conversation in response to this photo:

Captura-de-pantalla-92928.png

1.png

Second story:

Captura-de-pantalla-92929.png

2.png

3.png

This is part of my answer, but I will try to focus on this person: :wink_britney_everytime_white:

4.png

Lynne´s friend:

5.png

6.png

7.png

some other data is in the summary. But..... :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Sounds to me like a karen! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block