Jason Trawick thinks to speak up and break his NDA. He can be a key witness to what happened in 2010

For so long Jason Trawick was flying under the radar. 

But he was Britney's friend before conservatorship,he was there soon after it started and he became Britney's boyfriend one year into conservatorship,became her fiancé in 2011 and later even her co-conservator of the person. They split up in 2013.

Skip
Ads by

He was with Britney for 4 years,one Sam is longer with her.

And in the light of the recent news from the hearing there was a huge change in the way of accounting was done,it helped Lou Taylor to hide transactions. Mathew Rosengart wants to make a investigation from 2010.

Look at that post above ⬆️⬆️⬆️

It would be huge if Jason speaks up and share the tea.

In my opinion he could be a key for many answers. Jamie trusted him.jason-trawick-br.jpg.8eb5eca34881a1d187dcb9e57f51a389.jpg

Related: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It is weird how 2009-2012 always gets glossed over in relation to the cship. There’s the least amount of information from this era. It just goes from Britney being told the Circus Tour will get her out, it doesn’t, and then we skip to getting forced into the Vegas residency in 2013, and her starting to fight the cship in 2014 with David Lucado trying to help her. 

I feel like they had her so drugged up during that time that it was a haze tbh 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It is weird how 2009-2012 always gets glossed over in relation to the cship. There’s the least amount of information from this era. It just goes from Britney being told the Circus Tour will get her out, it doesn’t, and then we skip to getting forced into the Vegas residency in 2013, and her starting to fight the cship in 2014 with David Lucado trying to help her. 

Exactly! And I would say that the real shady **** went down during that period.

Rumors of 2010 another breakdown.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Apparently according to last hearing something big changed in accounting that was very shady and Mathew Rosengart wants to investigate that.

In 2011 this engagement between Britney and Jason.

In 2012 Jason became her co-conservator of her person.

In 2012 X-Factor happened that really was odd and Britney seemed completely off.

In 2011 the whole Femme Fatale era she seemed drugged as hell.

And I think it safe to say in 2012 or early 2013 idea of Vegas residency started. They set her up to work for the coming years.

And then 2018 happened they put Jamie Lynn as a trustee of her Trust and changed her last will.

But those 2010-2013 were really shady and key years.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block