Jason Trawick thinks to speak up and break his NDA. He can be a key witness to what happened in 2010

I agree he needs to speak to rosengart (not on twitter b/c as someone who had a serious relationship with her it would be tacky) but I honestly hope yall don't attack him b/c in the netflix documentary it proved he was trying to become her conservator so he could eventually take off and push jamie out then get Britney freedom. Remember he said "my concern is that one day Britney will need to learn to live without a conservator"

• Love 3

Shady vibes from him. If he doesn't speak up he was complicit. NDAs are specific and don't cover crimes /abuse or matters of public knowledge (as most of it is now).

NDAs don't matter now, for anyone. 

If he doesn't speak up for her, he is one of them. He was too involved to not know SOMETHING

• Love 2
18 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

And to be honest I am wonder how much Britney remembers from 2010-2012 and she was drugged so heavily that time. And I wouldn't be surprised if she Blackouted that period from her memory due to trauma.

probably not so much. she was def heavily drugged. it was so obvious. and this is why they were drugging her. her cship was made permanent in 2010 so they realized they had all the power over her

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If rumors that Jason ab*sed Britney are true, that’s probably something he’d have to confront if he spoke out. So it may not benefit HIM to do so. 

Idk how true it is that since the c-ship is terminated, the NDAs signed during it are void. I’ve never seen a lawyer/legal professional/expert say that. So idk if I believe it. 

• Like 1
On 8/30/2022 at 6:07 PM, MadameFreedom said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That pictures from 2010 scares me the most ,much more than anything that went down in 2007-2008.

What they did to her in that year is really a secret and the tea must be shared.

And I am sure Jason knows everything from that year.

Honestly my husband looks like that getting a brain freeze. I don't see those images as so weird. But her cutting her hair in a store was more worried behavior to me. Or when she went skinny dipping knowing it was photographed by the paparazzi (unless it was done to get more press). 

1 hour ago, Marlean said:

Honestly my husband looks like that getting a brain freeze. I don't see those images as so weird. But her cutting her hair in a store was more worried behavior to me. Or when she went skinny dipping knowing it was photographed by the paparazzi (unless it was done to get more press). 

when did this happen??? and source?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block