Jason Trawick thinks to speak up and break his NDA. He can be a key witness to what happened in 2010

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That pictures from 2010 scares me the most ,much more than anything that went down in 2007-2008.

What they did to her in that year is really a secret and the tea must be shared.

And I am sure Jason knows everything from that year.

The accompanying paparazzi video of her from this particular outing is even more disturbing and sad. I watched it a year or 2 ago and I kinda wish I hadn't seen it :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: Hopefully more will be revealed about these mysterious first few years of the con....

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That pictures from 2010 scares me the most ,much more than anything that went down in 2007-2008.

What they did to her in that year is really a secret and the tea must be shared.

I used to think she just had a brainfreeze moment from that ice coffee.

Anyway, YAAAS Jason. Speak!:bouncey:

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And I would say that the real shady **** went down during that period.

Rumors of 2010 another breakdown.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Apparently according to last hearing something big changed in accounting that was very shady and Mathew Rosengart wants to investigate that.

In 2011 this engagement between Britney and Jason.

In 2012 Jason became her co-conservator of her person.

In 2012 X-Factor happened that really was odd and Britney seemed completely off.

In 2011 the whole Femme Fatale era she seemed drugged as hell.

And I think it safe to say in 2012 or early 2013 idea of Vegas residency started. They set her up to work for the coming years.

And then 2018 happened they put Jamie Lynn as a trustee of her Trust and changed her last will.

But those 2010-2013 were really shady and key years.

We had like 3 hearings this summer and we do not have even 1 transcript! i don’t know why 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

people keep posting those 2010 pictures as the mythical breakdown, when she just had a bad hair day

regardless, it is true we know nothing about that whole era and I think that's the most important because as it's been said, the promise was to finish it after Circus, so when it didn't happen, then what happened with Britney, what did she say, what did she do, how did it all end up in FFney? 

It was not just a bad hair day. And even bad hair is a sing that something is wrong. Britney that always had good hair before conservatorship and after it.

Looking at 2010 photos you can say she was sad, drugged,off and not in a good place.

And we have a rumour of Disney accident,photos of Britney crying in her car.

And now Mathew Rosengart says something went down in 2010 in the terms of accounting.

It all adds up.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

It was not just a bad hair day. And even bad hair is a sing that something is wrong. Britney that always had good hair before conservatorship and after it.

Looking at 2010 photos you can say she was sad, drugged,off and not in a good place.

And we have a rumour of Disney accident,photos of Britney crying in her car.

And now Mathew Rosengart says something went down in 2010 in the terms of accounting.

It all adds up.

Britney? Good hair?

Britney is my queeeeeeeeen but she hasn’t had consistently good hair since the early 2000s.

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Are there videos? What is she screaming? Does anybody know?

i feel bad for being interested :-/

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block