Jason Trawick thinks to speak up and break his NDA. He can be a key witness to what happened in 2010

3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

It was not just a bad hair day. And even bad hair is a sing that something is wrong. Britney that always had good hair before conservatorship and after it.

Looking at 2010 photos you can say she was sad, drugged,off and not in a good place.

And we have a rumour of Disney accident,photos of Britney crying in her car.

And now Mathew Rosengart says something went down in 2010 in the terms of accounting.

It all adds up.

What disney accident? I keep hearing about it. 

• Like 1

Can someone help me understand how the NDAs that were signed under the cship still valid? They were done when Britney wasnt a person. But now she is one again. So can’t they be null and void? Who are the parties involved in the NDA? The touring company for the dancers? For her ex boyfriends, what kind of NDAs? 

• Like 2

I don't get how an NDA would still be legal when it was used to hide a case of human trafficking. Cause that's what Britney went through. Aside from that, who's gonna sue him now? Everyone is either broke or trying to hide from the justice, suing him for that now would be very stupid.
He should get ahead of everyone and speak up, and if he was somehow accomplice to the shady shít that happened, maybe that could save his ***, get him a deal or something, IDK.

Anyone who knows something and has at least an ounce of decency in their souls should speak up and spill everything they know.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That pictures from 2010 scares me the most ,much more than anything that went down in 2007-2008.

What they did to her in that year is really a secret and the tea must be shared.

And I am sure Jason knows everything from that year.

The video from these photos she was being silly because she hated how messed up her hair was lol . She wasnt just making faces for nothing. 

• Like 1

Every single person who worked with Britney and signed a bull**** NDA needs to SPEAK UP. The NDAs are almost certainly not going to be enforceable. But even so anyone with information about the human trafficking crimes against Britney Spears has a MORAL DUTY to speak. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Jason, David and Charlie were all with her during the c-ship. One of them needs to spill the tea! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Sam already spoke up! And David did as well! C'mon, Jason and Charlie!

When did Sam "speak up"? The only one trying to help her was David Lucado.

8 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Exactly! And I would say that the real shady **** went down during that period.

The accountings show us there was a "Conservatee Abuse" incident in September 2010. 

I think Britney attempted to escape in 2010.  In the fourth account current there is a charge for CONservator legal fees to some random lawyers for "Conservatee Abuse."

Screenshot-Abuse-Charge-2022-02-15-17063

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block