Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

4 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Omg praying she flops at the Grammys  just to see her reaction 

Midnights is not eligible for the next year’s Grammy. However, Red (Taylor’s Version) might be nominated which will be the biggest L for artists who were invested in creating and delivering something fresh and new. 

This year has been such a weird year regarding the submission of a album/song that never occurred before. Weird!

• Love 1
Just now, Style. said:

Midnights is not eligible for the next year’s Grammy. However, Red (Taylor’s Version) might be nominated which will be the biggest L for artists who were invested in creating and delivering something fresh and new. 

This year has been such a weird year regarding the submission of a album/song that never occurred before. Weird!

Nicki was right. 

I am gonna apologize for taylors flop this year and next 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

I would hope that Red TV isn't nominated, but All Too Well 10 min version, I Bet You Think About Me or Carolina getting a nom would be nice. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Nicki was right. 

I am gonna apologize for taylors flop this year and next 

Nicki is right regarding a lot of things. Emphasis on a loooooot and I am not even delusional when I say it, but the way she’s dragging other people… I don’t know.  
spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

I would hope that Red TV isn't nominated, but All Too Well 10 min version, I Bet You Think About Me or Carolina getting a nom would be nice. 

Carolina gagged me in the last half of the year. Me and my sister love it! It has a chance on getting a nod, but I don’t know….

• Love 1

It is too early to give a fair opinion. From what I have heard and if the lyrics I read were real, this is a downgrade from the beauty of her last two albums. What I heard sounds a lot like Mirrorball, which is not bad, but definitely not one of Folklore's best moments, imo.

Now, full disclosure, I find massive pop star Taylor, very boring. Never liked any of her albums, only songs. Her repetitive obsession with her enemies and her personal tragedies in her songwriting always bored me. But, I fell in love with Folklore and Evermore, precisely cause I couldn't find that victimized Taylor there. I loved the depth of the lyrics, the broadening of the scope of her perspectives, the fact that those records truly put you in a different world and her narrative was on point. Also, the musical beauty brought by The National's Aaron Dessner was so refreshing.  Even though Evermore had some really boring songs, as a whole, it is a beauty. Both records really seem like a two book novel with fascinating characters. 

Now, I know the fans tend to not like that Taylor so...

What I have read and heard from Midnights seems like the  same old whiney Taylor from Lover or even before, but I might be wrong. The lyrics don't seem great, but I never liked the majority of POP Taylor's lyrics. In case the lyrics I read are fake, then we will see.

22 minutes ago, Bigno said:

It is too early to give a fair opinion. From what I have heard and if the lyrics I read were real, this is a downgrade from the beauty of her last two albums. What I heard sounds a lot like Mirrorball, which is not bad, but definitely not one of Folklore's best moments, imo.

Now, full disclosure, I find massive pop star Taylor, very boring. Never liked any of her albums, only songs. Her repetitive obsession with her enemies and her personal tragedies in her songwriting always bored me. But, I fell in love with Folklore and Evermore, precisely cause I couldn't find that victimized Taylor there. I loved the depth of the lyrics, the broadening of the scope of her perspectives, the fact that those records truly put you in a different world and her narrative was on point. Also, the musical beauty brought by The National's Aaron Dessner was so refreshing.  Even though Evermore had some really boring songs, as a whole, it is a beauty. Both records really seem like a two book novel with fascinating characters. 

Now, I know the fans tend to not like that Taylor so...

What I have read and heard from Midnights seems like the  same old whiney Taylor from Lover or even before, but I might be wrong. The lyrics don't seem great, but I never liked the majority of POP Taylor's lyrics. In case the lyrics I read are fake, then we will see.

Where are these lyrics to be found? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block