Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

With midnights she achieved her FIRST number one in France.

Almost dominated the entire top ten in Australia.

Number one in the UK, singles chart dominance is unlikely cos of their rules. But number one is guaranteed

Number one in the US is locked.

Word is the entire top ten is expected to be just Taylor swift on the hot 100 on Halloween when announced..

• Love 1
On 10/25/2022 at 6:09 PM, bitbitboi said:

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

not reasons to dislike her but to not relate to her; I'm not a stan so I couldn't pinpoint every reference but in general she seems to always or mostly tell stories of rich people or rich people environments or activities

Britney nor a single song of hers have a single thing to do with my point.

I'm asking for one reason because she doesn't have songs about what you listed, Other than blank space.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm finally giving Midnights the time of day. I listened to it once when it came out and then proceeded to stream Red (TV) and The Loneliest Time instead. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: There are a few snoozers, and I still don't remember any of the 3 AM tracks (surprised so many preferred them over the actual album), but I might change my mind - I just need more time with Midnights. I do genuinely enjoy it, though.

• Love 1

Somehow, Red (TV) can keep my attention throughout the entirety of its 30-track runtime, but when it comes to Midnights, by the time the 3 AM tracks roll around, I'm ready to put on something else. Might have to make a separate playlist with them. :typing_keyboard_computer: Lyrically, there are definitely a lot of Taylorisms (i.e., cringe), but I actually enjoy most of them, and they're nowhere near as bad as the Taylorisms on Lover (as much as I love the record itself). :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

4 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I'm finally giving Midnights the time of day. I listened to it once when it came out and then proceeded to stream Red (TV) and The Loneliest Time instead. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: There are a few snoozers, and I still don't remember any of the 3 AM tracks (surprised so many preferred them over the actual album), but I might change my mind - I just need more time with Midnights. I do genuinely enjoy it, though.

I like the "2 months later" timeline above you :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Haha 3

I ended up getting the album on vinyl for Christmas. I got the moonstone blue edition and it's absolutely gorgeous. We have a vinyl player but I kinda just brought it for collection purposes as vinyls are really pretty either way. 

Still hanging around my bedroom because I need to sort out my cupboard and make room for my vinyls as there's so much junk in there atm I don't currently need anymore. This is only the fifth vinyl I own. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I ended up getting the album on vinyl for Christmas. I got the moonstone blue edition and it's absolutely gorgeous. We have a vinyl player but I kinda just brought it for collection purposes as vinyls are really pretty either way. 

Still hanging around my bedroom because I need to sort out my cupboard and make room for my vinyls as there's so much junk in there atm I don't currently need anymore. This is only the fifth vinyl I own. 

True - the large-format artwork looks so nice on the shelf (as opposed to that of a CD). The only downsides are that they're kinda expensive and easy to dent while shipping. My Erotica anniversary LP came with a few dents, though it's even more fragile than your average vinyl because there's no cardboard sleeve - it's just the record against a piece of cardboard inside a transparent plastic sleeve. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I kinda wanna pre-order the green + pink Lana vinyl because that's my favorite color combo, and it's kinda underutilized in design:

61d20XafsoL._AC_SL1491_.jpg

:bouncey:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

True - the large-format artwork looks so nice on the shelf (as opposed to that of a CD). The only downsides are that they're kinda expensive and easy to dent while shipping. My Erotica anniversary LP came with a few dents, though it's even more fragile than your average vinyl because there's no cardboard sleeve - it's just the record against a piece of cardboard inside a transparent plastic sleeve. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I kinda wanna pre-order the green + pink Lana vinyl because that's my favorite color combo, and it's kinda underutilized in design:

61d20XafsoL._AC_SL1491_.jpg

:bouncey:

Yeah exactly, vinyls are too expensive, and I don’t buy them often but I really wanted this album on vinyl so :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block