Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

44 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I encourage you to find new words... been using mid for quite a few threads now :emma:

Does your user name stand for slushy&mid

Hide contents

not but by and large, I think you're funny... no shade 

slushy&mid = Adriannn 

:emma:

I love the word mid! It’s so shady :emma:

• Haha 3

Taylor fans be like “Anyone notice this October 21st marks the 51 year anniversary of a gas explosion that killed 22 people at a shopping center in Glasgow, kinda coincidental that Taylor dropped a similar bomb at the VMA’s announcing her new album being released and also 22 people killed, almost like how Taylor was 22 years old when she released Red and also won a Grammy for her song “Mean” anyone else think this is not so subtle shade at Kim K?!?!?”Freaking Out GIF

• Haha 8
3 hours ago, StuntingPretty said:

Taylor fans be like “Anyone notice this October 21st marks the 51 year anniversary of a gas explosion that killed 22 people at a shopping center in Glasgow, kinda coincidental that Taylor dropped a similar bomb at the VMA’s announcing her new album being released and also 22 people killed, almost like how Taylor was 22 years old when she released Red and also won a Grammy for her song “Mean” anyone else think this is not so subtle shade at Kim K?!?!?”Freaking Out GIF

Actually I saw an article saying the album's released on Kim K's birthday dd. I didn't even realise her birthday was the same day until that I saw that article.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block