Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

I just completed my first listen. I don't hate it but don't love it. I like it better than I liked Lover upon first listen but I like particular Lover album tracks better than anything on Midnights. I think its def Lover part 2. There's a strong Lana, Billie Eilish reference on different parts of the album. ZERO country or acoustic guitar. I prefer the vault tracks Over This style but I guess it's who Taylor wants to be. 

I forgot the Anti-Hero video is out tomorrow too. I should be able to watch it before I do my volunteering. 

I wonder what the 3am announcement is? It's 8am my time but I'll probably still be in bed nnn (if only I had a job with day hours cause I KNOW I'd be awake at that time if I did)

OMG after reading your comments I’m worried I won’t like the album. In love with 1989, Reputation and absolute masterpiece Folklore but seems like Midnights has lots of Lover vibes which I don’t like :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

I ended up buying three different vinyls (I’m a shopaholic) with signed cards and guess what- they won’t arrive on Friday due to Royal Mail strike :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I’m double sad now :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

God I need a drink

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block