Taylor Swift "Midnights" out now with 7 surprise bonus tracks, breaking streaming records on Spotify, Amazon, and Apple Music!

51 minutes ago, Midnights said:

It's literally out in 2 days. Why bother listening to leaks? I'm gonna wait 2 days 

I feel like a hypocrite as I did listen to the Hold Me Closer leak (and going further back in regards to Britney, the Pretty Girls, Work B!+ch, Ooh La La and Scream and Shout leaks), but I NEVER listen to full album leaks. I remember when Glory leaked and I was probably the only person on this forum who didn't listen to it till release day.

I'll wait until Friday, it's two days :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Isla said:

I feel like a hypocrite as I did listen to the Hold Me Closer leak (and going further back in regards to Britney, the Pretty Girls, Work B!+ch, Ooh La La and Scream and Shout leaks), but I NEVER listen to full album leaks. I remember when Glory leaked and I was probably the only person on this forum who didn't listen to it till release day.

I'll wait until Friday, it's two days :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I kinda feel snippets increase the hype for the album, I enjoy them and it gets people talking.

But I did not like how Glory was full on released a week before the official date, that was a mess :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

5 minutes ago, maki93 said:

I kinda feel snippets increase the hype for the album, I enjoy them and it gets people talking.

But I did not like how Glory was full on released a week before the official date, that was a mess :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Wasn't that only in certain countries? I think that's what led to it leaking. I remember Britney Jean also got an iTunes Radio (?) premiere a week before the release date too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block