Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

I I I I I I... It's not about you Lynne it's about the trauma of your ******* daughter that you abandoned in the hardest time of her life and were on vacation with the rest of the family in the condo that your daughter rent.

Apologize and write a book about your wrongdoings for once, make it all about you this time.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

OMG!! With that post lynne sentenced like almost forever, but i know that britney will forgive her in the future, remember that forgive is not forget, i think they will share but never like before in few years, because if britney forgive justin , eminem shade and kevin, SHE CAN FORGIVE EVERYTHING! Britney is purely sugar sweet

• Love 1

Sorry lynne, you have done the least of the least. As a mother you could have done so much better. You should have fought for her even if it cost your life... because you know what? YOU ARE HER EFFING MOTHER!

My God! I cant... :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

These only shows that you never cared for britney as your daughter or even as a human being... karma will hit you a thousand fold biyatch! So pack your bags and rot in hell !!! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block