Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

3 hours ago, do the thing said:

How to recognize an abuser?

When their victim actually speaks up, they're still trying to manipulate them and dismiss their feelings. She never said sorry, she never acknowledged Britney's feelings, she never confirmed her thoughts, although Britney said that what hurt the most is that they disregarded how she felt, and tried to make her feel like she's the problem and everyone around her is only trying to help. This is disgusting. Because by saying this "I love you Britney, I've tried to help you" she's once again dismissing her feelings although she was on the verge of crying for 20+ minutes and only thinks about herself "this is between you and me" "you're rejecting me" trying to paint herself as the poor victim... imagine your daughter being drugged, monitored, trafficked and birth-controlled but each time you talk about her is about how she rejected you. 

I don't even have words for how much of a ****ty person she is. 

Exactly..once you've experienced a narrcistic you see the signs..the dismissive behavior, absolutely no remorse, no acknowledgement  "this is between me and you" - shes literally trying to control her now!

She clearly hates stuff about her on insta because shes scared about her 'image' rather than britney's actually sayings. 

"Ive tried to help you" ..painting britney as a problem ..

And also a complete lie ..

Lynn wrote a book..well someone did.. about britney and she thinks she can demand privacy?! 

Absolutely pathetic response from her..you can hear that lynn is panicking and using the narrcistic tactic.."i love you..its not my fault if anything its yours..come meet me so we can sort this" NO LYNN  i dont think theres anything to be sorted out!

Britney owes lynn nothing 

• Love 7

She did NOT get Britney out of the enforced psychiatric hell treatment.

She did get a lawyer afterwards who did NOT work towards the end of the conservatorship. But she wants the bill paid.

She did NOT congratulate her daughter on the success of "Hold me closer". Or did she? Did I miss it? I am not following her on social media.

• Love 4

*****... listen I know exactly the type of person she is....so Britney was the perfect daughter as long as she was paying for these 5 stars hotels around the globe but now Britney is not giving the money anymore Lynne doesnt seem to understand her anymore ahhhahahhahahahhah or as spanish people would say jajajajajajaja

Bye *****. 

I USED TO RESPECT YOU.

• Love 1

I swear, it's like these people are allergic to responsibility.

Britney needed Lynne when she was hopeless.  Sad and weak. 

Lynne was in Destin.

Lynne needs Britneys money (what was the estate charged for maintenance on Serenity each year?). And now she needs a way back in.

How powerful would it be to say, "Britney, you're right.  You never needed a conservatorship and I failed you.  Over and over for 13 years.  It was a freight train that got away from me, and I did nothing to stop it.  I'm sorry."

But she won't because of all those allergies.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, kgid said:

How powerful would it be to say, "Britney, you're right.  You never needed a conservatorship and I failed you.  Over and over for 13 years.  It was a freight train that got away from me, and I did nothing to stop it.  I'm sorry."

I’m sure if she said this Britney would forgive her. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, kgid said:

I swear, it's like these people are allergic to responsibility.

Britney needed Lynne when she was hopeless.  Sad and weak. 

Lynne was in Destin.

Lynne needs Britneys money (what was the estate charged for maintenance on Serenity each year?). And now she needs a way back in.

But she won't because of all those allergies.

Yes exactly. Her daughter pours her heart out about her pain and trauma and Lynn's first reaction is to play the victim and act confused about why Britney won't see her. It's textbook emotional manipulation and gaslighting. 

My dad was exactly the same and I can imagine how cathartic it must be for Britney to reveal what her family are really like. People see someone playing the loving, confused parent role and usually end up blaming and shaming the adult child when it's really the parent who's being abusive, neglectful or both. I'm glad that a lot of people are seeing through all the bull****. 

• Love 2

One of the reasons I connect with Britney so well is that my family dynamic is eerily similar to hers. My Dad is just like Jamie, my mother just like Lynne, my older brother just like Bryan and my younger brother just like JL. I was an empath born into a family of narcissists. I can confidently say Lynne is the worst of them all, because she pretends to be loving, empathetic and sweet but it's 100 percent fake. My mother has said the exact same things... That she wants me to be happy, that I am one of the most important things in her life. And in the times I needed her, I saw she doesn't even care. So this hits me on a personal level.

• Love 1
On 8/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, pablitonizer said:

She still does not get it, does she? I've never seen a "sorry Britney" coming from her mouth :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

At this point, would an I'm sorry even matter to Britney? She's been so deeply hurt, I can't imagine her accepting it. Well, I could see her accepting the apology to keep the peace because Britney's such a sweetheart, but I can't imagine her forgiving her family anytime soon. Especially when none of them seem to care ABOUT apologizing to begin with.

18 hours ago, Hamelia said:

She did NOT get Britney out of the enforced psychiatric hell treatment.

She did get a lawyer afterwards who did NOT work towards the end of the conservatorship. But she wants the bill paid.

She did NOT congratulate her daughter on the success of "Hold me closer". Or did she? Did I miss it? I am not following her on social media.

This :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

I don't get how ppl keep defending her mother. She said herself she is more angry at her than her father, it's telling imo. Almost 14 years ... if I was Britney's mother I would move mountains to save my daughter. I'm done with "I tried the best". No, just no. Especially to put her in these facility. It's even worse than wrong medications.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block