Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

I’m so proud of Britney. Her family really can’t see what they’ve done and I don’t get how they can be that dumb but she’s setting boundaries and recognizing her trauma and owning it. She is so strong and so brave and so authentically herself. Everyone can go **** off! 

• Love 7

See, yet again, still not a single apology. You would think even in the slightest way she or anybody in team con would grow a pair and apologize, but of course not.

I mean she must have done something right and was not horrible 100% of her life, but she is not backing down. It's like, 'no you admit that I was there for you sometimes first. I aint apologizing until you clear my name first! No you first!'.

Ugh

Childish, narccisistic, self-centered, ignorant, and tbh a little sotiopathic IMO.

• Love 5

You know what.. the best thing you could do rigtig now... THE best thing is to  ACKNOWLEDGE her pain. Tell the public you are sorry you didnt do enough. Tell her that you regret every day that you failed as a mom. You didnt fight hard enough and that it hunts you every day. You was a ****ty mom and you know it, and you know it was wrong sitting in her beach house while she was abused. You are so proud you can't even amid it, and before you do that, Britney will never ever talk to you. Hell she might even not want to even if you lay yourself flat down and admit you where wrong, but its your best shot. But see the thing is, you can't do it because deep inside you don't feel you did anything wrong. So how importent is your relationship with your daughter? You tell me.... 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1

***** just say sorry and acknowledge that you did her wrong and didn't try hard enough.

I swear to god it's always the same with these people...never taking responsibility and living in a delusion that they did their "best" to help her.

Bicth you **** helped locking her up and stealing her youth which she will never be able to get back. GTFOH y'all deserve everything that is coming.

The AUDACITY to still portraying Britney as a liar and STILL pretending that it was for her best.

Listen to what your daughter is trying to tell you and apologise as much as you can without saying "BUT" after every sorry. FFS I can't anymore with these people. They make me sick. Gosh....15 years of her life just down the drain. Y'all should rot in hell

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Britney's most fervent wish is to be free of her family, and Lynne just won't let her have it. The one thing she could do for her now. The one and only thing.

Instead, she still acts like it's 2007 and she should be in front of the camera too, every time Britney gets attention.

"Private". What a joke.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block