Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

You can shoot me down if you want but I'm saying it anyway.

It must be pretty hard to reach out to someone who is so heavily protected.

You can't visit or contact someone in prison as and when you like and I feel the situation has its similarities.

Britney is entitled to say how she feels in a situation which of course is valid, however she is only seeing one side.

I do believe Lynne cares.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, vzlafan said:

OMG!! With that post lynne sentenced like almost forever, but i know that britney will forgive her in the future, remember that forgive is not forget, i think they will share but never like before in few years, because if britney forgive justin , eminem shade and kevin, SHE CAN FORGIVE EVERYTHING! Britney is purely sugar sweet

NO.

Britney doesn't need to forgive shyt.

What her family did to her is completely unforgiveable.

They 1000% deserve to be cut off for the rest of their sorry excuses for lives.

There's no chance for reconciliation, these people are monsters and are incapable of change or even seeing what they did wrong.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, davidspears said:

You can't visit or contact someone in prison as and when you like and I feel the situation has its similarities.

Britney is entitled to say how she feels in a situation which of course is valid, however she is only seeing one side.

With everything that we know and everything that's been exposed, I don't understand how anyone could share your stance.

Britney let Lynne in for years and look what happened.

The woman is complicit in the trafficking and exploitation of her daughter.

There's absolutely no remorse either, Lynne is just as bad as the rest of them.

All Lynne cares about is herself.

• Love 3

I think they should meet in private, in a situation completely controlled by britney so she feels safe, so that she can list all the many ways lynne has failed her to her face. I think britney must have SO MUCH she wants to get off her chest and like she said how can she begin to heal if she never gets to say what she wants to say

• Love 2

I do believe that Lynne should be cut out of Britney's life for not doing a damn thing. But I also believe that Lynne is a victim of Jamie's abuse as well. I mean there must be a reason she divorced him in the first place. She must be scared of him as well. Trauma creates trauma if it's not treated well or looked after. 

It's all so sad. Every one of the Spears' is a victim of abuse and I'm so glad that Britney broke out of that cycle and tries to change that and be a better person. 

I love her so much!  So much respect 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I’m sorry to say, but the comparison you’re making is ridiculous. 

Britney was treated like a prisoner, yes, but her own mother should have been able to contact her as and when she liked. If she wasn’t able to, then why didn’t she do more sooner? Why didn’t she go to court sooner? Why didn’t she speak out publicly? Lynne should have done something, anything, but instead she likes to think that walking into court with Britney, holding her hand, over a decade into the abusive arrangement is her saving grace. Well, sorry, no, it’s not. 

Lynne is her mother. Yes, Britney was “protected” by her father and the conservatorship, but the fact that Lynne sat on her *** for over a decade and did NOTHING to help her daughter speaks volumes. The only reason why Lynne didn’t do anything is because she was scared of being cut off financially by Jamie and the conservatorship. That is not a good enough reason to let your daughter experience a living nightmare. 

I have no doubt that Lynne suffered abuse by Jamie too, but it’s still not good enough reason to sit and do nothing, and let that pattern of abuse continue. 

They are all complicit and Britney has every right to be furious with her mother for doing nothing but benefit from her suffering. 

Lynne only cares now because Britney is telling her truth and it’s making Lynne look awful. Lynne, like the rest of them, were complicit in Britney’s abuse, sat back, and enjoyed the luxuries of a millionaire lifestyle while her millionaire daughter cried herself to sleep. 

The fact that Lynne’s former friend was even willing to go on record about the abuse Britney suffered, and how the family were complicit, and even she felt complicit, speaks volumes. 

As for Britney being protected now, that’s her right. It’s her right to pick and choose who she wants to see. When she wants to see them. That’s a right she didn’t have in the conservatorship and if I was in Britney’s position now, I’d be exercising that right too. 

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I’m sorry to say, but the comparison you’re making is ridiculous. 

Britney was treated like a prisoner, yes, but her own mother should have been able to contact her as and when she liked. If she wasn’t able to, then why didn’t she do more sooner? Why didn’t she go to court sooner? Why didn’t she speak out publicly? Lynne should have done something, anything, but instead she likes to think that walking into court with Britney, holding her hand, over a decade into the abusive arrangement is her saving grace. Well, sorry, no, it’s not. 

Lynne is her mother. Yes, Britney was “protected” by her father and the conservatorship, but the fact that Lynne sat on her *** for over a decade and did NOTHING to help her daughter speaks volumes. The only reason why Lynne didn’t do anything is because she was scared of being cut off financially by Jamie and the conservatorship. That is not a good enough reason to let your daughter experience a living nightmare. 

I have no doubt that Lynne suffered abuse by Jamie too, but it’s still not good enough reason to sit and do nothing, and let that pattern of abuse continue. 

They are all complicit and Britney has every right to be furious with her mother for doing nothing but benefit from her suffering. 

Lynne only cares now because Britney is telling her truth and it’s making Lynne look awful. Lynne, like the rest of them, were complicit in Britney’s abuse, sat back, and enjoyed the luxuries of a millionaire lifestyle while her millionaire daughter cried herself to sleep. 

The fact that Lynne’s former friend was even willing to go on record about the abuse Britney suffered, and how the family were complicit, and even she felt complicit, speaks volumes. 

As for Britney being protected now, that’s her right. It’s her right to pick and choose who she wants to see. When she wants to see them. That’s a right she didn’t have in the conservatorship and if I was in Britney’s position now, I’d be exercising that right too. 

I honestly didn't think of it like that.

You have a valid point.

Thank you for putting it so poignantly.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

Love how you all commenting on the situation call her the worst mom ever and you all don't know anything. I'm sure there's more to the story than what meets the eye but you'd think you all listen to every phone call, see every text and have lunch with the Spears' every Sunday. 

We believe what Britney says, and BRITNEY SAYS her own mother turned against her and abused her along with her whole family. I would never believe the oppressor over the victim, end of story. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Love how you all commenting on the situation call her the worst mom ever and you all don't know anything. I'm sure there's more to the story than what meets the eye but you'd think you all listen to every phone call, see every text and have lunch with the Spears' every Sunday. 

Look we found Lynne's account :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block