Lynne Spears responds to Britney's explosive audio

The Spears Family’s privacy creates darkness for the perpetrator to continue. Britney did it y’all’s way. It’s your turn to do it Britney’s way. She is NOW the powerful BRITNEY SPEARS. If this is a private matter Lynn why did you use a public forum again to explain. Not about you and ya’ll. It’s Britney. This is her forum. 

• Love 3

Ermm I didnt see a public apology when Britney was Prisoned , why does Britney have to call you out for you to say your sorry on a public platform? I do hope Britney can forgive you and that you can TRULY  see what you have done . Its hard to see someone without a mother in their life. But if you truly started the C-ship you can kick rocks.

Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Like 2

Never mind the delusion that this hag actually thinks she helped Britney, can we just talk about the delusional aspect of Lynne Spears (or any Spears besides Britney) even saying anything on the internet as if anyone cares or checks up on her besides the paparazzi she has to call in order to get her 10 seconds of camera time in. Like girl you are not a public figure. Nobody was thinking about what your thoughts were on Britney’s message. She didn’t damage your image because you don’t have one. Give it up. Go be somebody’s grandmother:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block