2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, do the thing said:

u do realize that Britney's younger than Beyoncé, Shakira/JLo (who performed at the super bowl), and barely older than Lady Gaga, Rihanna & Taylor Swift? 

Beyoncé, Shakira, JLo, Rihanna and Taylor Swift are certainly more musically relevant now, just look at the millions of plays of their latest videos and songs on all platforms.
I hope Brit returns to be as relevant (musically) as she was at the beginning of this decade.:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

6 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I highly recommend you to check the OP (first post in this thread). There's a video of her singing live in 2017. So you can be an updated banana:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I wrote it as 2018 - (youtube marked it as "4 years ago"), it's a long time ago.... I said that "2018" performance was "off" because she sung live before for the last time in 2008. Actually is she only studio singer and her records are good because they can mix the best vocal attempts into final track. She has not control in her voice for singing for the first take live and she needs really seriously vocal coach and bring up her full voice where it was before. Her voice is now unused and buried down (that's why she can sing still like at her 15 - her voice is in safe whole time). Also she must heal all her old wounds for get back self-confidence for live singing. She just needs a time.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block