2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

as if we didn't know she's performing all the songs from her latest album at the VMAs lol 

But she's not pregnant this time around, our field is ready:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: 

2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

No, too hard to sing :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

She does hit some high notes, but that's her natural range she practices regularly with her husband:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 5
47 minutes ago, britneybits2022 said:

Fixed

and the answer to both questions are obviously no. Too bad I had to explain it

What is the point of putting down or making fun of Xtina at all time on this forum,:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

you seem to be obsessed with Legend X for sure :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:
Making fun of Xtina because she fails, is like making fun of Britney because she never sings live at her concerts.
why make fun of the weak point of the artists. :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block