2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

:bouncey: I know, right! 

But then again... She doesn't really show much "excitement?", she didn't post the real single cover, she didn't post it on TikTok, FB, or Twitter, she did mention it like three times but deleted later.

If we think about it, Blackout was the first and so far the only era done on her terms. And literally the only promo we've gotten was a single radio interview. So her not posting about It is actually her style:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

35 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

I'm really not sure who's her manager nowdays, Is she doing all by herself? Looking at the insta promo It doesn't look like she seeking professional help, music wise :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: She also fired her asisstant, everything looks all over the Place tbh :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Most of us believe Cade Hudson calls lots of shots and is at least credited as her agent.

27 minutes ago, ShaneAgainstTheMusic said:

She barely leaves her house these days! She definitely isn’t going to the VMAs let alone performing!!! Come on! 

I mean, she only needs to sing a song, right, It's not like It'd be a full-on dance performance. And It's known she doesn't rehearse much, It was rumoured back in the days, her cover of "YOK" was done in a few days

26 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

I don't think the vma performance will happen... Why? Cuz they've always capitalized on Britney's appearance.... Always... Them keeping this a secret?? Nahhhh.... Maybe the Grammys .. but we'll see

20 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I don’t think she is because  MTV would be hyping it up by now saying a surprise musical guest will be on it 

Now our girl is free and things are done on her demands. Maybe she wants a surprise:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I haven't heard the song yet but is it even like a performeable song? I mean like a ballad with Elton playing the piano while Britney is singing next to him? Or is it a electronic-uptempo ala HIAM? Cause if its the second yeah I don't see a performance coming up lol

That's the thing. "Hold Me Closer" is so vibey, chill and I can totally see Elton behind the piano, while she approaches him in a long, shiny dress, singing first verses:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I would die in tears:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
On 8/19/2022 at 8:59 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

NEW SPECULATION

Because me and @Caleb Ellis are working and steaming hard in a group manifestation, here's the newest speculation, based on which we can fairly assume, Britney and Elton's performance is possible. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

The same @Caleb Ellis who used to register fake Britney song titles on Genius, and subsequently post them on here and try and pass them off as legit? :explainlol_stare_spin:

Maybe at BritneyHiatus’ source is our very own @Caleb Ellis :explainlol_stare_spin:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block