2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

That's why I gave a perfect example of her nailing a live performance. She can do the same with HMC and she doesn't even have to walk, only sit next to Elton:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I'm sorry, but I disagree. She didnt sing more songs live in one concert since 2004, the last songs she did live in 2008/2018 (but it was really out of control). Actually is she only studio singer and her records are good because she can mix the best vocal attempts to final track. She has not control in her voice for singing live in first take and she needs really seriously vocal coach and bring up her voice where it was before. She has still full vocal range, but it's unused and buried. Also she must heal all her old wounds for get back self-confidence. She just needs time.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm sorry, but I disagree. She didnt sing more songs live in one concert since 2004, the last songs she did live in 2008/2018 (but it was really out of control). Actually is she only studio singer and her records are good because she can mix the best vocal attempts to final track. She has not control in her voice for singing live in first take and she needs really seriously vocal coach and bring up her voice where it was before. She has still full vocal range, but it's unused and buried. Also she must heal all her old wounds for get back self-confidence. She just needs time.

I highly recommend you to check the OP (first post in this thread). There's a video of her singing live in 2017. So you can be an updated banana:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

This is with Elton,  is different to everything Britney has ever done, and im sure Elton WANTS a live perfomance, like with Dua and EVERYONE who sings with him, aaand it's not a choreography song, i think there it's a chance, at least HALF SONG LIVE, te very first verse...

i want to believe :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

We have the happy birthdays too!! She can do it, it's not a hard song...

• Love 1

I think we all know the answer lol

But while we're being delusional, let's!

At the end of the VMAs, suddenly the lights go out and a spotlight hits Elton on the piano, he starts singing the original tiny dancer.  He keeps singing until the chorus, he just plays the piano and lets the crowd sing instead. The song is over but then a solo female vocal starts singing the chorus again, it's Britney. 

Another spotlight turns on, Britney is glowing in a shiny dress. By 'lay me down in sheets of linen' elton joins with vocals and piano and finish the chorus together and naturally start singing the new  'hold me closer'. By the next chorus the song gets a more funky remix, done by Paris Hilton and then everyone who supports Britney publicly gets on stage and jams along.

'Hold me closer~  hold me closer~'

It's a celebration, small fireworks go off here and there.

Britney and Elton finishes the song together doing the hold me closer riff in acapella and hug each other, the VMA ends.

It's another iconic VMA moment.

We can always dream right? Haha :)

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

also  the song is not the style of this year's Vma's, the younger and more relevant artists are present.

u do realize that Britney's younger than Beyoncé, Shakira/JLo (who performed at the super bowl), and barely older than Lady Gaga, Rihanna & Taylor Swift? 

also when was the last time the VMAs had a memorable performance?

let's not act like VMAs wouldn't be craving for britney, just like basically any award show because there's the "comeback" factor. 

op we're not even sure that she'll acknowledge the single on instagram, and she probably won't perform in the MV if there's one, let alone perform it in an award show. I expect S&S treatment without the MV. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I think we all know the answer lol

But while we're being delusional, let's!

At the end of the VMAs, suddenly the lights go out and a spotlight hits Elton on the piano, he starts singing the original tiny dancer.  He keeps singing until the chorus, he just plays the piano and lets the crowd sing instead. The song is over but then a solo female vocal starts singing the chorus again, it's Britney. 

Another spotlight turns on, Britney is glowing in a shiny dress. By 'lay me down in sheets of linen' elton joins with vocals and piano and finish the chorus together and naturally start singing the new  'hold me closer'. By the next chorus the song gets a more funky remix, done by Paris Hilton and then everyone who supports Britney publicly gets on stage and jams along.

'Hold me closer~  hold me closer~'

It's a celebration, small fireworks go off here and there.

Britney and Elton finishes the song together doing the hold me closer riff in acapella and hug each other, the VMA ends.

It's another iconic VMA moment.

We can always dream right? Haha :)

Girl, when I say, you took me there, you took me THERE:wow_surprised_shocked_omg: I was literally on that stage:wow_surprised_shocked_omg: BRB googling group manifestation:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block