2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Rumor has it she will be the most paid singer to perform the song at this year's Grammy's, just before she'll receive the award for "best lipsyncing".  :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

But she dances her 🍑 off, sings at the same time and doesn't get credit for. She might not sound perfect, but her voice is there mixed with the track:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

16 hours ago, One More Time said:

No, too hard to sing :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

That’s the point! She might have a live version for it, but given she didn’t post anything, I think she is testing Universal Music how music they will promote her stuff without her being involved, which is actually a wise move

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block