2ND UPDATE: Do you think she'll perform "Hold Me Closer" live?

Do you think she'll sing "HMC" live?  

270 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Absolutely.

Elton John will be sitting at his Piano, Queen comes out the double doors and says "testing testing" before belting into "HEEEEEEEeeeeeyyytttoooYyyyyyyyyyyyyYoooooOoooooOooo9" :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

According my friend I met at a Pool Party in Vegas anyway :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Unreliable. You didn't meet him at the airport lounge:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Also, some users are saying, this is a side project for her, Tom's diner 2, etc.

BISH IT IS NOT. This is literally her first song after 6 years. 6 years of her biggest struggles, fight and ultimately - her win!:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

You're right, but I don't think Britney would like to do a public appearance now, maybe when the book is out? 

8 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Correct, It doesn't seem like It - but then again, her releasing a song didn't seem like It AT ALL just a few weeks ago, yet here we are:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: 

:bouncey: I know, right! 

But then again... She doesn't really show much "excitement?", she didn't post the real single cover, she didn't post it on TikTok, FB, or Twitter, she did mention it like three times but deleted later.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block