What was your reaction to the bathroom dance scene in Piece Of Me?

Loved it, I had just gotten slightly fast internet but I still had to pause and let the video load :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: when it played that part, I literally felt chills. Not just because the dancing but because the music itself :bouncey: yes i was a late bloomer but I remember that scene as being particularly memorable :bouncey:

• Haha 1

That the hair updo seemed unprofessional on her part and that obviously at that time she did not care or was not focused on her career. That the choreography was created by britney and practiced by all in that moment and the dancers did not know it and they dance fatally (the dancers). That moment at 2:35 of one of them of the right doing a gest with the arm like saying "i dont know this anyways" is so funny. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, do the thing said:

drunk bachelorettes whoring out in Vegas vibes

I remember a thread listing annoying people of Britney's MV including that journalist in IUSA, these dancers, the girl from stronger beginning and I don't remember what else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: funny thread tbh 

the ***** scratcher in Sometimes. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4

It was cute! I remember thinking it was cute at the time and VERY Britney. But i hated the lack of continuity (her hair was up some shots & down in others) and Most of all those dancers behind her were terrible in those shots. It looked like they didnt rehearse/Britney made it on the spot & they didnt really get it in their bodies. Like what was the casting like for that lol. Did she keep a few of the girls from the M+M tour? cuz one of them looked familiar. 

I love both gimme more and piece of me music videos because it was obvious it was just her having fun and being a little risky and rebellious, which is pretty much the entire vibe of the blackout album. Although you could tell with piece of me that the label was like "okay but let's make it a classic pop video", but with simple ideas and touches like this scene she made it her own. 

15 hours ago, Alio said:

Messy and so iconic at the same time. So happy I was like 18/19 at the time cuz we were young, drunk, you know with the friends at the clubs wearing dark shades even though we were in a basement of a bar at 2 am, always a cigarette in one hand. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

The hair up and down, the dance moves, the girl hitting the door, the fact it's taking place in the restrooms..and we had two gay guys at that moment in the video for the first time in Britney's carreer.

I mean Blackout is iconic because it was a mood ! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Haha I was in my jr level of college.....so I was in my party favze...I love that video cause it soooooo reminds me of those drunk college party night lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block