What was your reaction to the bathroom dance scene in Piece Of Me?

On 8/17/2022 at 7:27 AM, Slayer said:

I remember the exact day on Exhale of her recording the music video...

I just remember her showing up so late :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I was sooooo young.

We had the pap videos of her arriving on set, I'll see if I can find them.

Omg yes. 12 hours late to be exact. It was a major meltdown she was reportedly fighting/screaming on the phone with her team and production did not know what to do. JIVE then told her the set will be given to up and comer popstar Samantha jade and she'll lose on every other video sets/sources , if she's a no show. And James wayne ( i think thats his name lol) was pissed off and ready to pack up. 

Britney showed up in pijamas and messy bun laying in the passanger seat with her feet up. She also apparently wanted things her way and did not comply with lots of directions therefore she chose the wardrobe, make up and so forth.

We were all sort of pissed off and waiting. It made the news ( of course) . Little did we know they were pressuring her. Afterall they scrapped Gimme more which was up to 50k out of her own pocket.  

To add to that there was a big meltdown on exhale ( as usual) about her hair. And ngl i remember being pissed off on how it looked lol. Apparently there was abit of back and forth between her and the director regarding that. She wasn't mean but the director allegedly did not get his way. And something about hair extensions story ( there's always a story about that for some reason) . And lots of "insider" stories from crew and people involved in production. 

The video was an event. But was seriously analysed. The media did her dirty in every way. From her hair to her weight and her clothing etc. Not to mention the terrible things that pig said on his website which was "relevant" back then. I was replying to every comment with different username defending her on that pig's website and X17 :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:   i was so damn young 

Every frame from the MV literally was analysed... Here on exhale and on every major website and even news stations. It was horrible because most of them were altered or phoroshopped by normal people that hated her. I was on the hunt recruiting exhalers from here to go and flood/reply to comment sections threatening people and writing horrible things back  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:  

What a time to be alive, unlocked some deep memory :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 8/20/2022 at 9:17 AM, britneybits2022 said:

Wasn’t she under the c-ship by then already? Of course she doesn’t care. Even before that people were treating her terribly. I wouldn’t even show up if I were her. She’s a pro

DtEHR4nUcAEpg4N?format=jpg&name=large
Even comparing a bad face photo with the video (the one of the paparazzi looks slimmer even XD)

The song is a bop and I loved the bathroom dance breakdown. I hadn't ever really looked at the girls in the background because I was so pleased Britney was giving us some crumbs of choreography, and I nibbled them down.

You can tell that she really resented being there. I guess when you're being forced to work else you won't see your children, must have really ******* sucked.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:17 AM, britneybits2022 said:

Wasn’t she under the c-ship by then already? Of course she doesn’t care. Even before that people were treating her terribly. I wouldn’t even show up if I were her. She’s a pro

She was under the c-ship when she won the VMA but not when she shot the video

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block