What was your reaction to the bathroom dance scene in Piece Of Me?

Messy and so iconic at the same time. So happy I was like 18/19 at the time cuz we were young, drunk, you know with the friends at the clubs wearing dark shades even though we were in a basement of a bar at 2 am, always a cigarette in one hand. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

The hair up and down, the dance moves, the girl hitting the door, the fact it's taking place in the restrooms..and we had two gay guys at that moment in the video for the first time in Britney's carreer.

I mean Blackout is iconic because it was a mood ! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I love it! I read somewhere awhile ago that when her hair goes up and down it’s supposed to signify her career which was really interesting 

The actual reason is that the director wanted Britney’s hair down but she wanted it up so that’s why half the scenes were with her hair down and the other with it tied up.

She showed up to set 14 hours late so I think she fought quite a bit with the director 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, FemmeFataleBrit said:

The actual reason is that the director wanted Britney’s hair down but she wanted it up so that’s why half the scenes were with her hair down and the other with it tied up.

She showed up to set 14 hours late so I think she fought quite a bit with the director 

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

• Haha 1

How have I never noticed in all these years how messy the background dancers are during that scene??!!

You can tell they were given 5 mins of practice and then told to roll. They're all looking at each other like wtf and in each shot half of them either aren't doing the moves or are half assing them like its just rehearsal.   

:inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Keilobyte said:

How have I never noticed in all these years how messy the background dancers are during that scene??!!

You can tell they were given 5 mins of practice and then told to roll. They're all looking at each other like wtf and in each shot half of them either aren't doing the moves or are half assing them like its just rehearsal.   

• Haha 2

It’s a cute little moment.  It’s like a 10 second bit of song…it wasn’t really a SERIOUS choreography moment, I mean she’s in a bathroom with a bunch of seemingly drunk women…It’s not amazing, but it is what it is…  I think it’s cute she did it herself.  I love the POM video.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block